[Idea] Transmute Void Keys

Kashuken

I have alot of T1 keys, i don't want to generally run them unless i want to level something up but a dark sector can be better to do that.

So like with mods lets transmute void keys, same system 4 keys and you get a random key.

Except the random part is generally the mission but the level will never be the same level as your keys unless you transmute 4 keys from all 4 levels or 3 levels

Example - i pick 4 T1 keys, i will at least get a T2 key, but the chances of a T3 key is say 15% and a T4 key is 5%

If i transmute 4 T2 keys then i will not get a T1 key but i will get a T2/T3 or T4

Transmute 4 T3 keys and you get a T4 key pretty much

So you get the idea, it is a way to offload worthless keys for something a bit better, it cannot really be abused unless you are swimming in keys but even so RNG is that bad right now you need all the keys you can get.

I agree that there are too many T1 and T2 keys that that are not going to get much use, especially non-endless T1 since a lot of the time you're just rewarded with another key.

I'd like to see something similar to the Dragon vault keys introduced wherein you have a bp for a void mission type and then build the key using whatever selection of keys you want. The level of the mission, T1 - T4, would be determined by how many keys you use. This way you could craft the key you need without relying on rng.

Another possibility would be to give us the option of selecting a specific key as a syndicate offering as an alternative to the random 3 keys of the current void key pack. While I think 25,000 standing is a lot to spend on a single key, it would be preferable to pick a key i truely need and thats hard to come by (i'm looking at you T3 Ext) than a selection of random keys I might not need.

I prefer the other suggestion someone posted.

a T1 key lets you play any T1 mission type

a T2 key lets you play any T2 mission type

a T3 key lets you play any T3 mission type

a T4 key lets you play any T4 mission type

Still means that i have over 100 T1 keys and no way to effectively get rid of them

Still means that i have over 100 T1 keys and no way to effectively get rid of them

Do vault runs.

Personally, I want to be able to use T1 keys to make dragon keys, then be able to combine them into combination keys.  Let me make a decaying bleeding key, so that I can have double the chance at getting in the vault solo or can carry it into regular missions for more challenge.

Do vault runs.

Personally, I want to be able to use T1 keys to make dragon keys, then be able to combine them into combination keys.  Let me make a decaying bleeding key, so that I can have double the chance at getting in the vault solo or can carry it into regular missions for more challenge.

Thats the point, i don't want to do over 100 T1 because i end up with 100 more T1 keys as prizes and im back to square one except with a S#&$load of useless prime stuff i already have