Excalibur Slash Dash

Tchesco

Slash Dash continues to equip full melee when you press E or RMB. It would be nice if full melee mode in pvp was good to begin with

First, is this meant for PvP feedback? Second, your first statement is of a feature working as intended. Lastly, if your qualm about "melee mode" being ineffective is an unresolved issue, please elaborate on it rather than complaining ever-so-vaguely.

First, is this meant for PvP feedback? Second, your first statement is of a feature working as intended. Lastly, if your qualm about "melee mode" being ineffective is an unresolved issue, please elaborate on it rather than complaining ever-so-vaguely.

1.) This thread makes it's way into general discussion since the swap happens in PvE too

2.) In the PvE it is pretty fine. We have a plenty of weapons to kill thousands in melee, but in PvP the fact is that full melee mode does not recieve much love

3.) The main focus of this thread is the fact that a skill with no momentum changes you to melee mode in inconvenient times

Edited by Tchesco

1.) This thread makes it's way into general discussion since the swap happens in PvE too

2.) In the PvE it is pretty fine. We have a plenty of weapons to kill thousands in melee, but in PvP the fact is that full melee mode does not recieve much love

3.) The main focus of this thread is the fact that a skill with no momentum changes you to melee mode in inconvenient times

1) Gotcha'.

2) I've seen a lot of decent melee-focused builds in Conclave, so I fail to see any issue. Sure, certain melee weapons aren't as viable in PvP as others, but that is of a different issue; as well as the fact it's also applicable in PvE.

3) This is a player-input feature, meaning it is optional. Simply do not press E or RMB to shift to "melee mode". Not exactly a problem, in my opinion.