The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Delete - Quests Finished

sleeviesaurus

PM me here or in-game, or post below, if you want to do either of these quests. 

I am as far as the Cyath mission on the Patient Zero quest that is the precursor to the Mutalist Alad V assassinate mission (which drops Mesa parts).  I have several Mutalist Alad V coordinates ready for when I have the key.

I do not yet have any Orokin Ciphers to craft the Hidden Messages key (for the Mirage quest) but I have the key blueprint; if you want to kill two birds with one stone and want to take a Derelict Key to a Orokin Derelict mission, let me know and we can assemble a full squad.  I have all the keys and (i think) i have appropriate frames to carry each key.

(edit 8-12-2015: didn't get any interest via this board on the Chroma quest, but I've now done most of it through a combination of public squads and solo invisi-Loki-ing.  It's been more fun than I thought it would be.  Still up for the Mesa or Mirage quests, though.)

(edit 8-24: I finished the Mirage quest solo, which wasn't too bad, though probably would have been more fun in a group).

Edited by sleeviesaurus