Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Natah Drones Since Quest Is Released

-BM-DarkenAngel

ive been farming my @(*()$ &#! off to get the quest started done over 60 runs all dif types of missions on uranus and still no quest its taking alot of time and ive spend more then 15 hours of farming and im pissed that this quest is random by rng and im getting #*($%%@ around while others get it at first run i hope this changes n is just acceptable at a npc or market!!

Try Capture on uranus. I found that in 4th run.  When screen flick black it means that he must be somewhere on that mission.

And new info that wiki have wrong information: Frost Avalanche 0.6% armor reduction, is just Lower enemies armor to 0.6% not by 0.6% so it means that Avalanche on max rank reduces only 40% armor :(
Because Rank0 avalanche shows that it reduces armor 0.75%.

example
1.0 = 1000 armor
0.6 =  600armor

Edited by IfritKajiTora

first: Do you have a scanner in your gear? I don't think he'll appear if you don't have one equipped (You need to scan it anyway)

second: where is that stalker RNG gif?

yes i have scanners equiped n got all thats needed but dousnt seem to spawn

first: Do you have a scanner in your gear? I don't think he'll appear if you don't have one equipped (You need to scan it anyway)

second: where is that stalker RNG gif?

yes i have scanners equiped n got all thats needed but dousnt seem to spawn

I've only seen it spawn once myself, but missed the opportunity, instead of having it stay for 5 seconds, they should make it stay a little longer. i heard a rumor saying that all of Uranus has to be unlocked, as well as it being the higher chance of where it spawns.

I've only seen it spawn once myself, but missed the opportunity, instead of having it stay for 5 seconds, they should make it stay a little longer. i heard a rumor saying that all of Uranus has to be unlocked, as well as it being the higher chance of where it spawns.

i got all missions unlocked yet it seemz to be a myth for me atleast

Are you doing it in solo? A tweet from Steve said they are appearing more reliably in solo missions. I solo grinded Tyl Regor and so far I've seen 10 in regular missions. Twice I have seen two of them in a single mission.

yep ive ran 80% of my missions solo

MRwvefj.png

That was before hotfixes, i dunno they fixed it r not..

i had the same prb like you..

wat i did was completed few newly converted sea lab nodes and went to boss fight, it spawned...

hmm ill check noted and ill try to run more missions of dif kind and see if im lucky now but rng seems to hate us haha

Try running Sabotage on Uranus. It gives you chance for Lighting Dash if you find all chases + it takes more time so drone has a bit more chance to spawn. It spawned for me that way. It started flickering and then I entered a room full of corpses and i saw 2 of them.

Same still not seen it, and if I cared for the "lore" I might even be p'd at the horrendous spoiler threads everywhere (including in thread titles, geniuses).

Equinox building, nearly every Uranus mob scanned, and many runs on that tileset, still nowt!

Had the same problem as you, but I focused on captures after someone advised me to and got it in no time.

Yup, Desdemona, Uranus. Actually went there until I got the full codex entry and they spawn 50% of the time, possibly because spawn rate accumulates with every completed sealab mission. Do it solo.

KAFC7dU.jpg?1