Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.4

DE_Adam

Really guys? Something in your farming change and you cry foul? DE is a company who needs to make money. Getting all this loot off of one run isnt good for the bottomline. And honestly, this isnt a nerf, its a buff. Yes, it doesnt scale on strength anymore but at least now you dont have to worry about the things dying before the Tentacles can kill the thing. Which sounds better, getting 12 pieces of GUARANTEED loot or getting one piece of loot that might be rare? Now you can use it and let the Rhino blow everything up or whatever and still get loot. Now you can take Hydroid into higher level content and get more loot.

Sometimes I wonder if people complain just to hear the sound of their voices... Er, see their text... Buff their post count, whatever.

I don't get why people are calling the hydroid changes a nerf. The mod gives you double the drop rate and now enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to drop stuff....you and your party members can kill enemies caught by the tentacles and still get drops....seriously people wtf

DE, how about instead of thinking of ways to nerf every frame at every chance you get, and thus make the grind MORE painful, you actually consider why people grind the way they do? It's because the grind, as it stands, isn't fun at all. The GAME is good, but the grind isn't bearable at all, that's why people use efficient grind methods rather than play the game normally, and then you get upset and do these sorts of changes to an ability YOU invented.

Honestly, do you even think about the game or your community when you're not smiling at a camera? If you were so afraid of people using character abilities and such to get things quicker and easier, maybe you should have reconsidered some things when you made a game where one of the core features is using powers, rather than QQ'ing to all hell because people use the powers you gave them to speed up the painful grind.

I laugh at you, DE. You said not too long ago that your intent was to reduce the grind and RNG. What do we get in U17? A whole quest tied to RNG, the most RNG-filled non-prime non-quest frame, and even more grind, AND changes made to get rid of efficient grinding methods. You're not fooling anyone by saying you care about the community, then turn around and say the exact opposite with your actions. It's like telling someone you would never hurt them... While you're stabbing a knife into their back.

If you think your community is just stupid and will take any amount of steaming hot feces you dump on a platter and serve to them, you're wrong. I imagine there's a few hardcore fanboys that would, but I sure won't. If you keep up with this thing where you only spend time thinking about how to make the grind more painful to benefit your wallets rather than thinking about ways to make the grind less painful and more fun, you're going to find out just how stupid your choices really are. Maybe you'll care when people finally get sick of this and more than half your playerbase quits the game because they're tired of your BS and then you're struggling to keep servers running. If that happens? I'll be one of the many watching the fire burn and laughing hysterically.

Sincerely, Valsako.

Edited by Valsako

Thanks for sending hydroid back to the abyss deep in the ocean where he came from. Again.

I mean, he totally deserves getting the nerf harpoon to pretty much his ONLY redeeming feature in most runs, but what would I know? I'm just a normal player who plays the game.

Hydroid barely saw any use because he gets outclassed by pretty much everything out there in, well, everything.

Pilfering swarm gave it a good boost and a purpose, which might not be too great because it's a one-trick-pony, but it's a purpose.

Yet instead of properly reworking him into usefulness you effectively nerf the squids out of his one trick. Great going.

And it's not like people warned you it was going to be crap. That topic in which Rebecca posted the planned change for hydroid is filled with optimism, after all. Very optimistic optimism. So optimistic it doesn't even exist.

• The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.
  • The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.

Why did I expect DE to listen to their playerbase's feedback when it comes to nerfs?

Conclave Changes:

• Enguard, Anticipation and the Overcharge Detectors Mod can now be equipped in the Utility Slot.
  • Reduced the damage of the first and last hit on the Clashing Forest / Skyward Limb combo attack.

Changes:

• Brightened the visual effect of the Jat Kattag and Heat Sword’s slam attack.
  • The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.
  • The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.
  • Mag’s Greedy Pull Augment Mod will no longer pull Syndicate Medallions.
  • The Chesa Kubrow’s Retrieve ability will now grab multiple items at once.

Fixes:

• Fixed all Nvidia Particle Effects (PhysX) being missing.
  • Fixed an issue causing Synthesis targets to fall through the level.
  • Fixed some instances of the Synoid Gammacor’s beam lingering after use.
  • Fixed the Ogris’ rockets not exploding properly when used with the Adhesive blast Mod.
  • Fixed some AI behavioral problems caused by using Nyx’s Mind Control.
  • Fixed enemies being unable to get through ‘cave’ doorways on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
  • Fixed an issue preventing enemies from following players into certain parts of maps as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/501562-ai-losing-player-in-certain-part-of-the-map/
  • Fixed a typo in the Lotus’ dialogue in the opening Tutorial Quest.
  • Fixed the Daikyu making a firing sound before fully charged.
  • Fixed visual issues with attachments on Equinox’s Day-form.
  • Fixed typos visible in Equinox’s Day and Night Systems description in the Foundry.
  • Fixed life support dropping after the timer in Survival Missions reaches zero.
  • Fixed players not being able to equip Arcane Enhancements Equinox’s Helmet.  This fix only corrects on newly crafted helmets -- older helmets will be fixed as soon as possible.
  • Fixed an issue triggered by players moving their mouse too quickly, causing the player to look the opposite direction.
  • Fixed an incorrect description on the Covert Lethality Mod to properly describe damage bonus.

So...no fix for broken melee hit detection yet?

Edited by TenguBlade

Thank you to F*** us again DE <3 

Mag = Dead

Hydroid = Dead

Awsome... What is the next thing you want to ruin? Just tell us for i don't waste my goddamn time with it.

Better Nerf Trinity just to be sure

Guys Chill out this is a good thing!

Hydroid + Duration + Pilfering Swarm + Range.

+

Speed Nova

+

Any Damage frame

+

Nekros or Trinity = Profit!!! Give unto the Hydroid! With Greedy Milk Tentacles!

Get off DE's case they've done plenty of good fixes stop being so close minded!

Except the number of tentacles is limited to 12 and their spawn points are random. That's why you build for minimal duration, so that you can spam it as an instantaneous AoE attack instead of an unreliable trap. That's why this "buff" is pointless and this nerf breaks the ability.

Changes:

• The Chesa Kubrow’s Retrieve ability will now grab multiple items at once.

It doesn't matter how many items it picks up if it has to physically bring them to you when it:

A. Can't keep up with parkour 2.0.

B. Drops items on the floor near you (unhelpful when your feet are hardly ever on the ground)

C. Will never bring items to you while you are running on a wall, clinging to a wall, on a ledge, on a crate, on a pillar, basically "on a" etc.

D. In tower defense, chesa likes to run up to and hit the laser console on it's way to me and drop the loot there instead of actually by me... repeatedly. Literally "fetching" loot is not an option with kubrow's crap pathing and limited mobility.

It needs to use the magic kubrow link ability to western union the loot directly to you.

Additionally, chesa disarm needs to prioritize disarming heavy units over random units, or it needs to become a radial disarm.

Huras magically cloaks you, raksa has shield restore & nekros's terrify, and chesa is like having an actual dog running around biting hands and playing fetch... wtf? These are supposed to be genetically engineered/cyborg ninja dogs, not normal boring dogs.

Edited by Wakeoflove