Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.4

DE_Adam

So instead of fixing actual problems like this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/499237-u17-controller-problems/ which several people have pointed out in multiple forum sections we get a hydroid nerf. Great.

I don't know why they hate farming so much, but whatever they think, they are way to heavy handed about it. They treat us like we work for them insrtead of treating players like the people who are providing them paychecks, money to pay bills, keep the lights on and most importantly - keep DE afloat. it was players who Kickstarted DE from the grave, and now we get this arrogant attitude and way of doing business towards us?

Having an easy time killing enemies with that Warframe you grinded three months for? NERF IT!

You found a way to reduce the grind and acquire resources quicker? NERF IT!

Playing Survival / Defense missions too well and too long (over 5 minute/ waves)??? NERF EM!

Having too much fun? NERF IT!

Broken Mechanics, bugs and game breaking issues? LET IT RIDE, WE HAVE NERFS TO DO!!!!

I don't know what direction this game is supposed to be going at this point - but it doesn't look like a FUN one.

You guys are spoiled. Before nekros there was nothing, & we were fine. We didn't even have survivals or excavations to farm. Be happy DE didn't buff hydroid. Have you seen how they buff? *cough* ember *cough* pretty sure hes better off with a nerf. Also if u read he doesn't have to kill them to loot so it's still viable to have a hydroid with a nekros @least in dark sector defenses. Also hyrdroids pilfer was broken so stop whining 20 rounds in a dark sector defense should not yield u 150+ bronze cores. Thats 5 times better than r5 core farming and that should never be the case.

Edited by ECGxDante

I literally just left a purely positive review on steam 3 hours before reading this. I am seriously considering revoking most of it. Take the only thing about a Hydroid with a reason for people in your party not to *@##$ about and then #rek it why?

You guys are spoiled. Before nekros there was nothing, & we were fine. We didn't even have survivals or excavations to farm. Be happy DE didn't buff hydroid. Have you seen how they buff? *cough* ember *cough* pretty sure hes better off with a nerf. Also if u read he doesn't have to kill them to loot so it's still viable to have a hydroid with a nekros @least in dark sector defenses.

Can't really make an accurate comparison....tons more material has been added in game since the build on neckros.

Because you are supposed to search them. Not that obvious huh ;)

xK6vrHX.jpg

I've been running Synd missions with an Invis Loki with Loot Detector and Thief's Wit (and now with Animal Instinct) for months.

I already know where they spawn. I even noticed when they added new spawn locations (which included Sab caches, as well).

All GPull did was let me save some time.

Well, and give me a reason to play something other than Loki, which is always a plus.

While I share the frustration that several players have regarding the changes to Pilfering Swarm, I am going to be slightly optimistic in that regard for the changes provided. Most of the people I play with for farming have very short attention spans and minimal patience, and a desire to kill anything that walks and twitches in this game, so I think this change is aiding the players who play with people who insist on killing everything themselves. There are still ways to farm for resources still, even though Nekros's is a little... lackluster, in my opinion.

What I'm more frustrated about is DE working on nerfs on the various Warframes instead of fixing the multitude of bugs, glitches, and other errors in the game. Really? Fix your game before you work on the nerfs. Its not like its something incredibly breaking, like a miscode in PvP where certain Warframe abilities make them invulnerable.

Glaxion Aim Bug ? 

Excists since U16.

No one cares...

Even I made a topic about it - still ignored by the devs.

Range is too short (without Sinister Reach) for its default.

Accuracy is horrible and even misplaced. It is creating a kind of arc while shooting the beam.

And what is this nonsense about hydroid? lol

"Mag is only useful with greedy pull." Continues to annhilate everything arfter augment change.

"Hydroid is only useful with pilfering swarm." Riiiiight..... So I guess that all those times we played him before augments were even a thing, we were just being useless. Now if people would kindly read the changes:

• The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.

A) "Power strength increases drop rate." Yeah I would say that was not intended, so this is probably a fix rather then a change.

• The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.

B) This is actualy helpful for you. It means that anything that comes in contact with your tentacles has an added drop rate. This way you'll probably get more loot then before as more enemies get affected.

These frames were viable before augments and continue to be viable without augments.

Thanks, was just about to write that

in addition to B: so you get even more loot ....even a lvl 80 mob, that is not killed by the swarm drops

dont whine if u dont understand mechanics

Edited by CyberWiz

I literally just left a purely positive review on steam 3 hours before reading this. I am seriously considering revoking most of it. Take the only thing about a Hydroid with a reason for people in your party not to *@##$ about and then #rek it why?

So... the entire reason you liked this game was because of farming with Pilfering Swarm?

Can somebody please enlighten me why the new pilfering swarm is bad?

I can finally pin down high lvl enemies with the tentacles and immediately send them a greeting from my Tonkor, without waiting for them to be strangled to death first.

Where is the downside? o__O

The amount of whining kids that can't read is flabbergasting. But hey, I guess it's easier to hop on the hate train than to use one's brain.

And I'm pretty sure DE noticed all those threads regarding that damn melee bug, I'd bet it's being adressed as it's game breaking. Chill.

xK6vrHX.jpg

I've been running Synd missions with an Invis Loki with Loot Detector and Thief's Wit (and now with Animal Instinct) for months.

I already know where they spawn. I even noticed when they added new spawn locations (which included Sab caches, as well).

All GPull did was let me save some time.

Well, and give me a reason to play something other than Loki, which is always a plus.

Right! Good point.

And here's another issue. Some of us have run missions to the point we could run them in our sleep. There shouldn't be anything wrong with having an augment that cuts down on the tedium. Everyone isn't playing for the first time - is there any thought to players who have been around the block a million tines? Guess not.

Edited by magusat999

While I do believe the change to pilfering swarm might reduce the numbers complaining about tentacle kill stealing I dislike the idea and change that was made. just like many many more PLEASE DE LISTEN TO US !!!

It is almost impossible to gain enough rescources today without semi afk farming !!!!!

Pilfering hydroid made it possible for me to bare the crazy orokin cell requirement needed for everything and all the other stuff. I feel nerfed to to the bottom. I don't like farming and that little increase in drop rate he gave made it barable. But now? no, everything is getting more and more expensive (tellirium, oxium, reputaion, orokin cells and stuff for everything) and building times are cruel (2x forma + 24h for eximus slot).

Pilfering hydroid was also cool to play. If you didn't really mind kill steals you could simply give everyone in the squad the feeling they did something. All while gaining a little extra loot when doing levels that are BELOW of what those players are capable of. A newer player can't even reach these mods so won't feel like hydroid is the best untill they saw all the other cool things you can do. Was it too good? no, only in uranus thanks to tose gunners. Why not nerf them a bit? no idea?

I'm close to reaching the point that I'll say goodby to this game atm. I really love it, but you're just making the grind worse and hurting players that play (hydroid is hard to AFK farm because of it's randomness and stuff). At the end we'll just have to grind a year for a new gun the normal way or an hour in a farm. (for people who didn't know yet I play hydroid outside of farms a lot)

Still no fix for:

Ancient Healers being 100% damage immune to Trinity's Link.

Quick Thinking glitch on client draining energy and disabling abilities while under damage reduction and still having health+shields. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490116-quick-thinking-energy-drops-on-damage-while-having-healthshields-bug-on-clients/

• The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.
  • The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.

welcome back to uselessness!