Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.4

DE_Adam

Changes:

•  drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.
  • The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.

WHAT THE ...?!

No fix for random melee being unusable.

No fix for random complete disabling of the character -- unable to move, type, attack.

No fix for downed player being unable to be revived nor bleedout once attempted.

GG if you're running an important mission.

Well pretty cool fixes i mean Hydroid is gonna need rework I think pilfering might have been the only reason people ask for others to use hydroid but oh well.

But in consideration is alright if they fixed him like that technically someone must have used equinox with Hydroid and they notice something to drastic.

but yeah Hydroid will no longer be binned to be used for pilfering only.

Creative thinking i guess

Changes:

• The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.
  • The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.

Thanks to the nerf!!! Grind is our only reality.

• The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.

WE HAD A GOOD RUN