Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.4

DE_Adam

I wonder why they focus on irrelevant nerfs/ minor buffs, while there are Frames in dire need of tweaking? Is DE itself under RNG rule? What's next hotfix? Adding more utterly useless crap to Liset? Maybe doing Launcher 2.0? How about new desktop icon for Warframe? 

Edited by Vahlae

Interesting change. I like the Hydroid change! Still perfectly viable, and it actually forces users to, well, work for it. Max range, as many tentacles as once, pop tentacles and then pop Saryn's Miasma or Ember's WoF. Easy, and much more fun.

I don't understand what's the problem with everyone whining about Hydroid's so-called "nerf"... Are you guys hard on interpretation or something?

The old farming method made any kind of AoE unviable for loot fiesta when Hydroid was on the scene because of that "kill hit has to be from Tentacle Swarm" rule. Now you only need for the tentacles to grab it, and whatever kills it while on them guarantees loot, like for example sniping them with your guns, Molecular Prime, World On Fire, Avalanche, Blade Storm...! AND it also frees the tentacles to grab another enemy, rinse and repeat while it's active! More loot for Pilfering Summon Kraken!

Where's the nerf in that method? Seriously? õ_o

Edited by Sangiros

Merging those and all other related threads into the Melee-Stuck Megathread. We're currently investigating the issue, any more detail on how to reproduce the bug would be greatly appreciated :) 

I will be testing out my hydroid tonight when I get off work. I think I had 2 or 3 v polarities on him so I want see how this effects someone like me and I want to test out the changes to his tentacle mod. Will try to post my results and opinion here when I'm done.

Changes:

• The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.
  • The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.

Guys Chill out this is a good thing!

Hydroid + Duration + Pilfering Swarm + Range.

+

Speed Nova

+

Any Damage frame

+

Nekros or Trinity = Profit!!! Give unto the Hydroid! With Greedy Milk Tentacles!

Get off DE's case they've done plenty of good fixes stop being so close minded!

I dont see the bug where melee and rolling locks up being mentioned in the hotfix. :(

This right here.  I actually don't mind the Pilfering Swarm changes, but could we focus a little more on major game-breaking bugs than things like Hydroid?

Though to be fair I have not had that bug affect me personally since 17.0.2, it has still not been in the patch notes and apparently it is still affecting some people, so it really should get priority over farming tweaks.

I understand the need to change Hydroid Pilfering, yet, taking the single good ability from a weak frame makes no sense...

If this was supposed to be a fix, you should fix it with a needed rework, not break it...

Looks like the shelf is the place for him.