Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.4

DE_Adam

한동안 잠잠하다 싶더니 또 너프입니까? 정말 DE 당신들은 이 게임을 너프레임으로 만들고 싶은건가요?

오직 너프하기 위해서 게임을 개발하는 사람들입니까? 하이드로이드의 펄퍼링 스웜 너프? 위력에 영향을 받기 때문에 하이드로이드의 잠재력을 끌어올린건데 그걸 너프하다니 정말 개발자들 너무합니다. 다음번엔 또 어떤 캐릭터를, 어떤 무기를, 어떤 시스템을 또 너프 할지 기대가 되는군요.

Wow the salt is real with these people.

Mag didn't get nerfed, Greedy pulling medalions was obviously a bug.

Hydroid didn't get nerfed, his tentacles don't have to score the kill now and the power strenght isn't needed anymore, so now we can focus on duration and efficiency builds to hold down choke point for long times. All the while getting double loot from all enemies killed on the tentacles.

It's still double the loot rolls of bringing no hydroid at all.

For those complaining about hydroid, consider this:

This is in all actuality a buff to that augment due to the following:

The augment was only working on things killed with tentacle swarm on their way OUT or on their way back into the ground.

My build for this used to be all 3 power strength mods, and max negative duration.  Which made my tentacles last for about 3 seconds.

After about 20 waves in an ODD -- stuff stops dying from the tentacles and then everything gets #Rekt from other abilities.

Consider this:  Now you can mod for duration / range, perhaps throw a few different mods on- and benefit throughout the entire duration of a mission with the augment, as anything caught in the tentacles that is killed will be dropping extra resources.  I don't know about you all but spamming a 3 second tentacle swarm over and over was very tedious and boring IMO.

Again-- this is just my opinion on the change of one of my favorite mods in the game, because I am currently at like 5k Polymer bundle and about 100 nano spores due to energy restores / trials.

I am ecstatic to try out the change!

Atleast try the change with some different builds before complaining guys!  If you still feel that you don't like it as well - please take it to feedback without raging/bashing...

Last thought: perhaps give things a chance or at least tad longer than 5 seconds after the hotfix is released to start complaining that it was "nerfed".

I am taking overextended + stretch to the derelict and bringing a speed nova with me, Equinox and Ember .... I shall have all the resources!!!!

I don't get why people are calling the hydroid changes a nerf. The mod gives you double the drop rate and now enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to drop stuff....you and your party members can kill enemies caught by the tentacles and still get drops....seriously people wtf

Think of it this way: Hydroid tentacles are a weird power as it is, spawning randomly in an area. and its not uncommon for enemies to escape its grasp. this was alleviated by letting hydroid roll the loot tables 3 to 4x (with the proper build), making it worth the hassle. Now, he rolls loot like nekros, only nekros does it much better cause he can affect a large area continuosly as opposed to hydroid, who can only focus on a single area at a time.

So yeah. this is a huge nerf. the enemies being killed while in the tentacles bit is fine, the drop chance not being affected by Power strenght is not.

The augment was only working on things killed with tentacle swarm on their way OUT or on their way back into the ground.

My build for this used to be all 3 power strength mods, and max negative duration.  Which made my tentacles last for about 3 seconds.

After about 20 waves in an ODD -- stuff stops dying from the tentacles and then everything gets #Rekt from other abilities.

Consider this:  Now you can mod for duration / range, perhaps throw a few different mods on- and benefit throughout the entire duration of a mission with the augment, as anything caught in the tentacles that is killed will be dropping extra resources.  I don't know about you all but spamming a 3 second tentacle swarm over and over was very tedious and boring IMO.

Again-- this is just my opinion on the change of one of my favorite mods in the game, because I am currently at like 5k Polymer bundle and about 100 nano spores due to energy restores / trials.

Atleast try the change with some different builds before complaining guys!  If you still feel that you don't like it as well - please take it to feedback without raging/bashing...

Last thought: perhaps give things a chance or at least tad longer than 5 seconds after the hotfix is released to start complaining that it was "nerfed".

I am taking overextended + stretch to the derelict and bringing a speed nova with me, Equinox and Ember .... I shall have all the resources!!!!

Of course you should support DE why would not u?

I mean there are not breaking bugs that do nothing

about in meele and other modes/missions that need asap fixing.

Nope better nerf Hydroid he was usefull and was able to

overpass our ridiculous grind wall we cant allow effective

grinding in a grinding game can we now?

Edited by AMDMAD

• The drop rates from the Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will no longer be affected by Power Strength.
  • The Pilfering Swarm Augment Mod will now generate drops for enemies that are slain being held by tentacles, not just dying from the tentacle’s appearing. In short, enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to have an added drop chance.

No thanks for this, DE! >:[

When you added "greedy pull" mod, I was so happy thinking "no more running around to gather all the crap instead of killing stuff and doing other cool stuff and I will be able to get rid of the carrier" but it turned out that I can't get rid of the carrier, though gathering loot was much less problem... And then you @(*()$ nerfed greedy pull and turned mag into useless warframe again.

And now you nerf another syn. mod and make another warframe useless...

Just what's the point?! First you add something nice and useful, and then you @(*()&#036; NERF it! >_<

I am okay with the nerf of Pilfering Swarm. However, I am NOT satisfied with the current Tentacle Swarm.

Here are the reasons why:

a. Tentacles spawn in weird places (sometimes on the ceiling <wtf?)

b. Enemies walking past the tentacles like it was nothing (rendering this "buff" useless)

c. Not re-castable and ridiculous cooldown (rlly?)

R.I.P. Hydroid

Edited by BlackSpark13

• Mag’s Greedy Pull Augment Mod will no longer pull Syndicate Medallions.

You should just remove mag at this point. She got nerfed after nerfed in pretty much every patch. Maybe this is what you want with every other frame at the release? That nothing is useful at all?

Shield Polarize is useless I mean wow that pack of Corpus you just saw? They disappeared by the smokes of uselessness. Mag is so useless you can use her 3 on enemies and hit them harder than usual. Holy S#&amp;&#036; DE why are you making me explore frames and their abilities! It's like you WANT me to play the game!? WHAT IS MAG'S 5 FOR SURVIVAL?!?!? USELESS! Because bone crushing your enemies isn't useful at all right?!

GAWD DE.

I think the ability to read and understand words is really important here, power strength no-longer effects item drop... guess what, now you nolonger need to focus on a purely strength based build for pilfering swarm... the end... it isn't a nerf, your farming will not be affected in a negative way from this fix, and Hydoid is still viable ("useful" for all the really smart people out there) and now enemies don't have to be killed from the initial activation of the ability to proc the additional item drop, it just needs to die... so you now have an even greater opportunity to get additional items? oh yeah, they nerfed it bad, hydroid should be put in the closet with all the other warframes you don't use because you are an elitist moron who only uses the most popular frames... and just so you know, this post is full of sarcasm, I really hope you were able to keep up.

Of course you should support DE why would not u?

I do support them, but I also voice my opinion when something is changed that I do not like -- for instance.. I was NOT happy when ducat value was decreased.  

This is my opinion as a player.  Not a Fact given to rule all by a moderator.

I don't get why people are calling the hydroid changes a nerf. The mod gives you double the drop rate and now enemies don't need to be killed by the tentacles to drop stuff....you and your party members can kill enemies caught by the tentacles and still get drops....seriously people wtf

prior to hotfix, we had a 3.84x drop rate at max power str, now it's just 2x.

i bet you are great at party's -.- Massive Masochist Alert!

Hydroid made the main purpose of Nekros obsolete by being the better grinder, while simultaneously still killing enemies.

I am only a realist who wants the game to keep a good balance and not to throw free stuff at people without any effort.

Except when you bring a hydroid in an actually organized squad (made specificaly to you know, GRIND) you'll make it so that the hydroid benefits from the squad (mirage,equinox etc) the most and nobody else would deal damage. 20 waves and your hydroid stops doing damage? Obviously you're doing something wrong. And if you do have something else to deal damage then the enemies will be dying long before they ever reach the tentacles. But hey lets defend more grindwalls in favor of EVEN MORE GRIND because you know thats what a normal human being would do.

Consider this:

-The rest of hydroit abilities sucks in comparison to other frames (no place in group for badie)

-high level resource drops are meaningless/not needed/wanted

-nerf to the purpose the majority was playing him

-not buffing his other abilities in exchange

-coming with absurd reason why the nerf was needed

-again a change not wanted by many people

also:

"I am taking overextended + stretch to the derelict and bringing a speed nova with me, Equinox and Ember .... I shall have all the resources!!!!"

just lol sorry

Edited by VoidNomade