The Exilus-Adapter Drama, And U 17 ^^)

aoguro

im not shure whats going on, but:

if i buy it i pay 20 pl for each of my frames, i will not follow this

if i use 50 000 standing at simaris i get a blueprint and what i see when i look at the ressources i need im simply puzzled the most negative way and impression DE was able to give me since i play warframe

will this madness grow bigger ?

even the natha-quest is faar too short

the only good thing since U 17 is the underwater-tileset, everything else is in my view a development into getting as much as money out of us players

DE, can you change that pls ?

not mentioning the ongoing bugs, im sorry, this all should really change ...

im not shure if i should leave or laugh about, this all is a bit too crazy for me ^^)

ps: i was insane enough to create a second account and there i didnt meet a sentient to scan and start the quest since U 17 arrived, really strange ...

Edited by LEEV_

I am actually enjoying U17 alot.

The Natah quest i am unable to get it so far, bad luck i guess. As for the Exilus, not the 20p price nor the 50k rep poses a problem to me. Just time consuming. Which is not a big deal.

The new tilesest are great and Parkour 2.0 is fantastic. IMO, U17 has been the best "major" update so far.

lWmGDpk.gif

with parkour 2.0 which as a big part of the update they were trying to do quality of life changes for the future of the game. Im guessing that took a lot of time.

BUGS ARE TO BE EXPECTED. Honestly this was the least buggy major update yet. One major update screwed load times for a large amount of players me included. THAT CAUSE LOAD TIME IN BETWEEN MISSION TO BE 10-30 MINUTES LONG!!! the bugs in this update were not completely crippling. 

Edited by rechot

You should LEEV... does the operator enjoy this kind of witticism?

i dont understand, honestly ...

lWmGDpk.gif

with parkour 2.0 which as a big part of the update they were trying to do quality of life changes for the future of the game. Im guessing that took a lot of time.

then we should get primepacks and everything for free ^^)

we get continous bugs and betas after 8 month of more then 100 people working at warframe, as stated by DE, even for a professional in that "area of creativity" which i asked about denies simply, that can not be

no provocation here, im pleased for a claryfying from DE about the general development issue and the ongoing malfunctions by playing warframe

i loved to give a lot of money into and now im pleased for a product and game which is worth the money, simple as that

and again, no provocation, simply healthy clean economical thinking ^^)

Edited by LEEV_

IMO, U17 has been the best "major" update so far.

IMO. It has been a massive fail

Sharkwing is non-existant

Tyl Regor bland fight, thought it'd be on level of Lephantis but narp

Parkour is slow. It doesn't even compare to coptering, which actually felt like you're moving fast.

Exilus adapter was a fail

Equinox takes way too long to make, yes its two in one but it still shouldn't require over a week of waiting.

Shotguns haven't tried them yet..

Well you might just brought a topic you might want discourage people from just complaining and be constructive.

while i understand that this might just be you venting ,but this will only end in other people venting conflicting views and then lock thread.

But yeah i can kind of see why the 20 plat for each exiles slot affect you,but in my perspective i really like alot of the updates is fun and keeps me entertained.

Plat always been to cut the work down

And i can still get what i want thanks to trading i can get plat.

1- It doesn't bother you it costs an exaggerated 50k standing?

2- It that is forces you to do scanning, which is boring, annoying, non fun.

3- That there is a daily limit of 20k standing.

4- That the bp consumes 2 formas, yet it comes non-polarized.

5- That it forces you to re-level each frame twice or more just to be able to use the slot.

6- That whit so much polarities in a frame, it becomes incompatible with pvp mods.

7- That its a band-aid slot, that doesn't resolve or help the mandatory and obligatory mod problem.

Its way way horrible.

Of course it should change.

Edited by 7grims

IMO. It has been a massive fail

Sharkwing is non-existant

Tyl Regor bland fight, thought it'd be on level of Lephantis but narp

Parkour is slow. It doesn't even compare to coptering, which actually felt like you're moving fast.

Exilus adapter was a fail

Equinox takes way too long to make, yes its two in one but it still shouldn't require over a week of waiting.

Shotguns haven't tried them yet..

Sharkwing? More like syrup-wing. Or jello-wing. Or "where the F am I being shot from"-wing

Tyl "invincibility phase" Regor! Another great boss that makes you waste more time than you should.

Parkour is the only thing I like about this update other than the shotgun buffs. It feels more fluent than the buggy stuff we had before and while somewhat slower when it comes to raw speed I find that it increased mobility by a good amount.

Exilus is nothing more than a crummy band-aid to the gaping wound that is the entire modding system. Its also a good excuse to add more grind to the grind pile.

Nothing else to add to Equinox. If its not grind walls its wait walls combined with grind walls with this game.

Shotguns are awesome but knowing the devs they will bury them into the ground soon. Can't risk having fun in a video game now can we 10o?

Expect more exilus adapter level band-aid fix BS tbh. Doubt they will care about what we think unless the next prime access profits drop by a healthy amount.

New Exilus Adapter crafting requirements so the cost properly matches how little benefit it actually offers:

- 25000 Reputation with any syndicate that isn't Simaris so you can farm it without scanning because scanning is boring and tedious, or 50000+ reputation with Simaris for a permanent blueprint.

- Crafting now requires moderately large amounts of resources that are NOT rare so we finally have a use for all of them. Namely Salvage, Alloy Plate, Control Modules, Polymer Bundles. I don't care if it's like 25 Control Modules and 50000 for each of the others, I have over 5 million of some of these. Anything but Forma, Orokin Cells, Argon Crystals, Nueral Sensors, Neurodes, or Oxium. Forma will be needed to make the slot usable anyway, it does not need to be used in crafting the adapter.

Also, plat cost in market reduced to 10 because it does not hold anywhere near the same value as a Catalyst or Reactor.

Otherwise, U17 has been very enjoyable. Tyl Regor is an amusing boss fight, though it could use a few changes to make it better. Frost's rework is amazing. The few shotguns that actually got significant damage buffs are amazing (though the rest need the same treatment now, including secondaries). The new 4 point defense node in Uranus is way more interesting than camping one location the entire game.

A minor greivance I have that some people may not have noticed: The Ballistas in the Uranus tile set have way too much armor for what they are. They are meant to be high damage, they do not need high survivability.

The exilus using 20 plat to buy compare with using 50.000 with 2 forma and time to craft 1,which most worth?even 3 year old kid also know the value,about the exilus slot just can say "no big deal" ,because open a slot with no increase capacity and need to forma once more if the capacity is not enough to put an extra mod.

My conclusion is exilus adapter is not worth to buy(some player perhaps run after the maximum strength will buy it)  using 50.000 standing to craft? you kidding?

I'm just really happy that DE actually DOESN'T force you to only be able to get the Exilus slot by scanning 50k, building 2 forma, cell and crystal...  

Wait what did I say?  Yup...

-Go to your mod inventory..  Take an extra corrosive projection, energy siphon, or some other obscure rare/corrupt mod/stance.

-Go to trade chat...

-Don't be greedy and sell for 5-10p each.

-After selling a few you get 20p!

-Buy Exlius slot!

-PROFIT!!!

XD

The mod problems come from the mod differences. I don't think a skill tree with passive skill system would be worser than the current I know they spent a lot of time and money to make modding system but this always be mean the same boring process and levelling for nothing. The variations is very low because they never change of the usefulness and they let mods to rot while others have priority.

The enemy scaling and armor scaling is bad as it is. 

I'm just really happy that DE actually DOESN'T force you to only be able to get the Exilus slot by scanning 50k, building 2 forma, cell and crystal...  

Wait what did I say?  Yup...

-Go to your mod inventory..  Take an extra corrosive projection, energy siphon, or some other obscure rare/corrupt mod/stance.

-Go to trade chat...

-Don't be greedy and sell for 5-10p each.

-After selling a few you get 20p!

-Buy Exlius slot!

-PROFIT!!!

XD

That is not a solution because for to sell mods the others need to buy platinum without the economy is fked up.

5- That it forces you to re-level each frame twice or more just to be able to use the slot.

6- That whit so much polarities in a frame, it becomes incompatible with pvp mods.

7- That its a band-aid slot, that doesn't resolve or help the mandatory and obligatory mod problem.

Its way way horrible.

All sounds perfectly fine to me. It's a late game upgrade, one that you don't need and is useless if you haven't already upgraded enough. The only issue I'm seeing is that you're an entitled player that thinks everything should be free and easy.

Its way way horrible.

To comment on point 7, I honestly don't believe the "mandatory and obligatory mod problem" exist for Warframes, weapons for sure, and i don't even really care about that fact, but Warframes that is a negative. There may be mods that get used far less than others, but do you build a Valkyr the exact same way you build a Mesa? No you don't, and for other frames like Loki there are multiple viable ways to build him.

So mandatory mods? No we don't have those on Warframes. Mods that hardly get used? Well yeah we have quite a few. I'm not really a big fan of the exilus slots but hey, it gets some of those mods used so why not have it, if you guys don't like it just don't use it. It's not like not using it is going to make you any weaker than you were before U17, but I however, am going to take advantage of it as much as possible.

so basically people are complaining that they dont want to do simaris scanning? Becuase other than that, i dont see what makes exilus so expensive. I like how people all of a sudden care about forma too.

Well requiring 2 forma wouldn't be a big issue if they didn't take 24 hours to build each...

tumblr_mc0jndlGi91ruwgl1o4_r1_250.gif

Life is fked up Tenno.  Is it better to QQ or just deal with it and move on?

honestly even if you do not agree with someone posting that kind of stuff as an answer is not mature and is irrelevant to the thread.

Edited by Barkano

honestly even if you do not agree with someone posting that kind of stuff as an answer is not mature and is irrelevant to the thread.

It's what it deserves. People are complaining for the dumbest reasons. I quite enjoy the gif of a cute girl mocking those folks.

Edited by EetNotErn

Most ppl don't see the problem with exilus slot resource requirements... let me explain:

Soma

265p

7 Morphics

850 Plastids

1200 Rubedo

8000 Salvage

Exilus slot:

20p

2 Forma

1 Argon Crystal

1 Orokin cell

50000 standing with Symaris

Ok 265p vs 20p

Do you guys see it?? How item that cost 20p have higher requirements than a item that cost 265p?? Thats the only thing I don't undestand >.>