Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Excalibur Revisited (16.11.4)

[DE]Megan

Question/Issue: I really really like the kick/ban allowances for clan and alliance chats. That being said, is there any way to undo/reverse it?

I wasn't aware of the new listing and accidentally banned an alliance member for a day and would like to reverse it if at all possible. However, I don't see any function or console command to reverse that.

Help ASAP would be appreciated.

Edited by (XB1)ChancellorAce X

I am excited for the Proto Excalibur skin, as I don't normally buy cosmetics, because of how unique it is and because I started playing in late March and gave missed a lot of big events before I started playing. But I no lifted this game and hit mr 10 and got really bored when I got all the prime weapons. My biggest concern is getting the big Piercing Cal and Buzzkill mods for my Paris bow & orthos p. Now I looked up what was going to drop from this alert and I am very nervous about this. People have been complaining that this alert was by far the worse alert out of all if them due to the RNG of doing 25 waves (about an hour) with bad AI and worse drop rates. The sad thing is I seen post of people doing 25+ and not getting any if the Rare slash mods. ( Drops for alert: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480678-tactical-alert-psa-full-rewards-list/page-1 )

My question is are we to expect the same exact Akert as the PC with the known issues or are we going to get a fair non bugged one? This is my first time ever posting, and I know I will attempt to try and get all the slash mods but I have a deep unsettling feeling I might end up like the guy who did 66 runs with no rare drops at all :(

Link to alert stats. ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480656-tactical-alert-emergency-exit/ )

Thank you.

P.s. Any news if the Nikana Prime will be available to non China Founders?

Edited by (XB1)ERICK001BC

thats on them. not being mean but it was released for the 1st anniversary and it should have been exclusive to the players who were on during the first year of warframe.

I am very sorry that you feel this way... I don't know about you, but I work around 60 hours a week so I enjoy playing Warframe with the little time off I do get. I couldn't afford to build a PC to play Warframe on but I started playing on the X1 last February and have reached MR 17. The Proto Armor was re-released on the PC with this update as well so I don't understand why you are acting like a child about this. It isn't like they are putting X-Cal Prime, Lato Prime, or Skana Prime in the market so just go and cry to mommy and daddy about how your precious Proto Armor will be available to everyone again and you aren't special anymore.

I am very sorry that you feel this way... I don't know about you, but I work around 60 hours a week so I enjoy playing Warframe with the little time off I do get. I couldn't afford to build a PC to play Warframe on but I started playing on the X1 last February and have reached MR 17. The Proto Armor was re-released on the PC with this update as well so I don't understand why you are acting like a child about this. It isn't like they are putting X-Cal Prime, Lato Prime, or Skana Prime in the market so just go and cry to mommy and daddy about how your precious Proto Armor will be available to everyone again and you aren't special anymore.

that wasnt needed and you are acting like a child. Thinking you're calling somebody out over the internet is a childish move.

that wasnt needed and you are acting like a child. Thinking you're calling somebody out over the internet is a childish move.

Stop been a $&*^,it's not all about you,let other people enjoy it :) hate people like you,if you want to *@##$ and moan go on the destiny forum's

t(-_-t)

t(-_-t)

Wait, not trying to start anything but arent you doing the same thing your calling him out on? I agree with what he said. I kinda felt some type of way too when you felt like the Proto armor should stay exclusive. 

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Wait, not trying to start anything but arent you doing the same thing your calling him out on? I agree with what he said. I kinda felt some type of way too when you felt like the Proto armor should stay exclusive.

i didnt call him out. I stated my opinion and he got butthurt, then tried to call me out. But i really do think it should. Not to be a ahole though.

i didnt call him out. I stated my opinion and he got butthurt, then tried to call me out. But i really do think it should. Not to be a ahole though.

Remember kiddies its the internet, our opinions arent valid and everyone will call you out on it, in all seriousness dude its a skin and more than likely it will be made again, and for the rest of you complaining about how hes selfish, relax! We are human beings here!

(fusion grx used tentacle swarm, crowd controlled!)