Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Excalibur Revisited (16.11.4)

[DE]Megan

Removed incorrect Excal Proto time frame. We'll let you know when it's available!

Please download the update by:

- Rebooting your console

- Selecting Warframe in your 'My games & apps' app

- When initial download is complete, launch Warframe again to complete the process

Please let me know if you have any further issues after trying these steps. 

Recently tried to buy skin and was charged 600p instead of 150 as when i purchased it had not responded and when i finally got it  it took an additional 450plat.....i would like it back please  as i cannot afford any additional platinum

When is Proto-Excal? It says for PSN it's today, what about Xbox?

Why did you make my greedy mag less desirable for groups? :( please bring back greedy mag's group utility.

The devs don't want people who commonly play normal Mag to be asked gmag? Then get disbanded for not being Gmag. As well as it becomes a frank annoyance tha only a Mesa and Mag are the players...

Did the quanta vandal get a nerf as well ? I cant shoot my cubes. Also wanted to say thanks for the rework Excalibur is getting the grace he deserves about time everyone took notice of the OG

Yeah my Vandal wont shoot cubes either. Must be another secret nerf.

It could be just me but i think the new Excalibur is a bit overpowered.  Now hear me out if you bring a fast crit based weapon like the dual ichor and have life strike and berserker on it combine that with radial blind which procs a automatic crit  and he has a auto parry that takes no stamina or does damage reduction he practically becomes a god killer.  Now in no way do i hate the rework in fact i love it its good to finally see people play as him and say he's not a beginner frame now.  But that's my opinion on why i think he is a bit op.   

Edited by (XB1)Him Is a Brony

Head yes body not so much.

To each their own, I suppose. I like the Jade body and run it with the Pendragon (Prisma, but might change back to the normal one) because I prefer that look. I might look again, but the X on the face didn't really do it for me.

I am with BAMMM Lightning - if you run Excal and have the coin, you should get this before it is gone. I suspect the return of it and the proto skin won't happen again any time soon (or maybe ever) so get it now.

Edited by (XB1)RaffArundel