Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why De Why Do Continue To Nerf Frames To Oblivion?

Rem_NL

I want my reactor, forma and utility slot back, because I'm sure as hell NEVER going to use this useless frame again.

!!!!!!!!! I am even using a recourse booster, so you can cut the drops in HALF !!!!!!!!!!

Update 17.03 for you, console players be ware!

20338557122_01e8d81707_o.jpgWarframe.x64 2015-08-06 17-51-32-735 by Rem_NL, on Flickr

20160392849_701b92755a_o.jpgWarframe.x64 2015-08-06 17-51-47-652 by Rem_NL, on Flickr

I don't mind DE taking action against horrid meta farming, but they should really focus on Warframes that are generally useful without the 'exploit' on. Case in point, Mesa.

The simple fact that a meta farming method is the only thing that makes a Warframe good, means the Warframe should be improved.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Use Nekros, problem solved, also going only 6 min is not what those runs are meant for. 6 min runs will never give you 11-100k mats. I could easily get tons of mats by simply going over to Nekros, at least now you can slap duration on Hydroid and still get the 2x roll.

Edited by Fluttershy93

I think its a reactionary nerf to a tileset that is excellent at spawning ridiculous amounts of enemies. Come to think of it this isnt the first time they nerfed the wrong part of the "equation".

im a console player so i dont know whats going on............what's going on? what should i be aware of so i know what to rage at

Nerfed pilfering swam into the dirt

Which in turn, makes hydroid a useless frame

Edited by Coldstreme

I'm totally fine with nerfing/removing abilities/augments that exist for the sole purpose of squeezing the greedy milk out of the udders of the conglomerate cash cow that is made out of army men. Don't like 'em, don't want 'em. Hydroid's case is a sad one because milking the cow is the only thing he really excels at, and is otherwise a depressing bundle of marginal inferiority. I just hope that, in exchange for being tripe at invading wallets, he gets to be good at something else.

i dont understand what he is complaining about.

Pilfering Swarm no longer increases the amount of loot vomited out by corpses with power strength, which means there is very little reason to use Hydroid over the other kleptomaniac frame. To compensate, enemies don't have to be killed by the tentacles themselves, they just have to be stuck to them, which at least means power strength can be removed out of the equation entirely.

Edited by SmilingMad

When did a player's Warframe usage become utterly dependent on a single augment?

Neither do I but I assume it's whining about Pilfering Swarm being changed.

Hydroid had nothing else going for it. It's in serious need of a rework.

Edited by Zeromanicus

I think its a reactionary nerf to a tileset that is excellent at spawning ridiculous amounts of enemies. Come to think of it this isnt the first time they nerfed the wrong part of the "equation".

Nerfed pilfering swam into the dirt

Which in turn, makes hydroid a useless frame

i don't like or use hydroid and never will sooo yaaaay me! for you player that do.......RIP i'm sorry for your lost

Pilfering Swarm's drop rate is no longer affected by Power strength, for those wondering. Op is crying that he can only get double the loot now, instead of quadruple.

^^ this, but then again, at least the bonus drops will now apply if that one random team mate spams miasma to kill everything?

Also: "nerfed" the ||Augment|| not the ||Warframe||

If you really cared about Hydroid, NOT JUST THE AUGMENT, u wouldn't say something like that. Instead, u'd propose changes to make him more effective instead of sayin he's "nerfed into oblivion" when his augment was the one thing nerfed.

Pilfering Swarm no longer increases the amount of loot vomited out by corpses with power strength, which means there is very little reason to use Hydroid over the other kleptomaniac frame. To compensate, enemies don't have to be killed by the tentacles themselves, they just have to be stuck to them, which at least means power strength can be removed out of the equation entirely.

Neither do I but I assume it's whining about Pilfering Swarm being changed.

oh well he was stupid to show a screenshot with archwing gear if that is the case since majority wont know what he is whining about.  Showing this screen makes me assume it was about the itzal.

Hydroid had nothing else going for it. It's in serious need of a rework.

that it is why don't we just change everything and start back at square 1

Op is crying that he can only get double the loot now, instead of quadruple.

Op? does that mean......idk wut that means wut does Op mean

that it is why don't we just change everything and start back at square 1

Op? does that mean......idk wut that means wut does Op mean

Overpowered when describing something in the game such as a weapon or frame, and Original (or top)Post when referring to a person.

If you really cared about Hydroid, NOT JUST THE AUGMENT, u wouldn't say something like that. Instead, u'd propose changes to make him more effective instead of sayin he's "nerfed into oblivion" when his augment was the one thing nerfed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that my hour of irrepressible, sleep-deprived snark is over, I have this to say: Hydroid needs more than just these threads. Much more. He needs people in the buff/rework threads, bumping those to the top of the page constantly and filling them with pages of support, as opposed to bumping threads that are just about Pilfering Swarm and filling those pages with hate for DE - the single best way to get them to tune out complaints.

I want my reactor, forma and utility slot back, because I'm sure as hell NEVER going to use this useless frame again.

!!!!!!!!! I am even using a recourse booster, so you can cut the drops in HALF !!!!!!!!!!

Update 17.03 for you, console players be ware!

20338557122_01e8d81707_o.jpgWarframe.x64 2015-08-06 17-51-32-735 by Rem_NL, on Flickr

20160392849_701b92755a_o.jpgWarframe.x64 2015-08-06 17-51-47-652 by Rem_NL, on Flickr

100% right... 100% 

and when i read the comments in all the threads over 50% of the warframe community seem to not get anything at all

^^ this, but then again, at least the bonus drops will now apply if that one random team mate spams miasma to kill everything?

he is nerfed, useless before augment, useless after augment nerf .. in total he is useless

Whining about Hydroid being useless because his augment gets "nerfed" without providing actual feedback to make him better is useless.

Like seriously, threads about improving Hydroid keep emerging now and then, by folks who actually play the frame for his kit, nobody bats an eye. DE nerf, or atm, talk about the change to his augment and everybody loses their bloody mind.

Now Hydroid's getting some attention. Like @FelisImpurrator said, give some constructive feedback on how to improving him instead of making whining threads.

Edited by The_Vile_Blade