Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Excalibur Revisited

[DE]Drew

How do you do that? o3o

My update won't download, should I wait or re install the whole game again?

Press options on update, delete.

Press options on Warframe, check for update.

You can't kick people from the clan chat? I tried...

EDIT: (nevermind I found it out)

Phew, I was worried when I saw your OP

"- The Braton Vandal has received additional tweaks to its audio FX when fired."

Didn't the Braton/Lato Vandals get excluded from console migrations?

They did. Only Strun Wraith was allowed to transfer as far as items not released at the time on the console.

Don't really care about excalibur until we get an upgraded frame, prime umbra or whatever. Kinda idiotic adding these pointless skins.

1 new weapon worth something I guess.

Dunno but we dont have them. Theres also a fix for excal prime *_*

That's kinda disgusting. Although I don't see it in the notes...

Edit: strun wraith and Machete Wraith. The latter should be coming to void trader.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Gremlin

And it giveth with one hand and taketh with the other.There goes greedy pull conveniently hidden behind the Excalibur hype.

I welcome this change. Tired of seeing gmag in Defense missions, like she's a staple. Like literally 99% of void defense missions all you see is Frost, Mesa, Gmag... like seriously, grinding gets boring enough, seeing the same exact frames over and over is pretty lame. I guess with the Greedy pull nerf, Mesa won't be as effective because you know, they actually have to move now to pick up Energy. 

Nice indirect nerf to Mesa as well. 

Ember is still crappy as far as the "buffs" go. She needs an armor buff. Rhino getting a buff is pretty funny...shows how much people using him these days. 

Good update to Excalibur. Time to dust him off, and give him a go again.