Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Excalibur Revisited

[DE]Drew

do note excalted blade sends waves without channeling.

it's supposed to do that -_-

I welcome this change. Tired of seeing gmag in Defense missions, like she's a staple. Like literally 99% of void defense missions all you see is Frost, Mesa, Gmag... like seriously, grinding gets boring enough, seeing the same exact frames over and over is pretty lame. I guess with the Greedy pull nerf, Mesa won't be as effective because you know, they actually have to move now to pick up Energy. 

Nice indirect nerf to Mesa as well. 

Ember is still crappy as far as the "buffs" go. She needs an armor buff. Rhino getting a buff is pretty funny...shows how much people using him these days. 

Good update to Excalibur. Time to dust him off, and give him a go again. 

Trinity is way better than g mag lol 250 energy a second

This Update, long awaited, and overall pretty great, had one major disappointment. Mags greedy pull being altered. Having greedy pull only bring in items for the Mag makes her useless for team farming runs. It also limits the usability of Nekros' Despoil, at any range beyond easy line of sight as the loot that pops out of the bodies is so far away you won't even know it's there. usually mag would then pull all the loot in. Now there's no point, and carriers' vacuum power has far too short of a range to be of any real supplement to the loss of greedy pull. I get that you want us to utilize Carrier prime more, and I do have one and I do use it, but its vacuum range is no better than that of the normal carrier. If we can't use greedy pull anymore, then at least give us a primed vacuum mod or increase the carrier primes base vacuum range. I'm not entirely sure why Greedy Pull was nerfed in the first place. It's a syndicate mod that takes up a useful mod slot on a warframe as it is. Why then destroy its utility. A mag that can't actually gather loot isn't really all that high in demand for parties, so basically you just cut the amount of mag players down by a large percent as they aren't very useful to team play anymore. Trinity can do a better job of granting and replenishing overshields than Mag, and can keep the party healed and in power, so why bother with a Mag at all now.

This Update, long awaited, and overall pretty great, had one major disappointment. Mags greedy pull being altered. Having greedy pull only bring in items for the Mag makes her useless for team farming runs. It also limits the usability of Nekros' Despoil, at any range beyond easy line of sight as the loot that pops out of the bodies is so far away you won't even know it's there. usually mag would then pull all the loot in. Now there's no point, and carriers' vacuum power has far too short of a range to be of any real supplement to the loss of greedy pull. I get that you want us to utilize Carrier prime more, and I do have one and I do use it, but its vacuum range is no better than that of the normal carrier. If we can't use greedy pull anymore, then at least give us a primed vacuum mod or increase the carrier primes base vacuum range. I'm not entirely sure why Greedy Pull was nerfed in the first place. It's a syndicate mod that takes up a useful mod slot on a warframe as it is. Why then destroy its utility. A mag that can't actually gather loot isn't really all that high in demand for parties, so basically you just cut the amount of mag players down by a large percent as they aren't very useful to team play anymore. Trinity can do a better job of granting and replenishing overshields than Mag, and can keep the party healed and in power, so why bother with a Mag at all now.

I feel like a broken record. Hopefully after this you and every other tool will finally let this little fact sink into your heads. MAG WAS NOT CREATED AS A FARMING TOOL. She is meant to be a tank and a beast in corpus missions. For anyone that does not know how to actually play mag, I can honestly say that I feel very sorry for you. People were able to farm just fine before greedy pull made an appearance and will continue to do so long after its nerf. Greedy pull didn't make it possible to farm anything, it made people lazy and missions very boring because that is all anyone ever wanted. Time to put on your big boy pants and farm on your own. Quit whining!

So much crying here. So I feel like crying too.

When will the syndicate offering issue be fixed once and for all? I already maxed all syndicate but I am still being asked for sacrifice when re-ranking a syndicate for which I lost some rank. 

This was supposed to be change couple of updates back. I don't feel like doing the sacrifices again. Just makes me GRRRRRRR...

Oh well, till the next one I guess..

Excalibur proto-armor isnt showing up for me. why?

i just realized america is like 12 hours behind i was looking for proto skin and was like its the 7 ??? but in New Zealand we are time travelers

Edited by (PS4)Coduxs

Mag can do alot more than gpull, she's a beast on corpus missions, if you really look at it it's a lazy way to play a game. Kill stuff....go get loot...that's easy enough isn't it?

I feel like a broken record. Hopefully after this you and every other tool will finally let this little fact sink into your heads. MAG WAS NOT CREATED AS A FARMING TOOL. She is meant to be a tank and a beast in corpus missions. For anyone that does not know how to actually play mag, I can honestly say that I feel very sorry for you. People were able to farm just fine before greedy pull made an appearance and will continue to do so long after its nerf. Greedy pull didn't make it possible to farm anything, it made people lazy and missions very boring because that is all anyone ever wanted. Time to put on your big boy pants and farm on your own. Quit whining!

^this guy knows