Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Excalibur Revisited

[DE]Drew

mag is dumb now she only pull energy for herself and excalibur is now super op that mess up he keep killing everyone in one hit warframe is fun but fix thid dumb stuff now!!!!!!

mag is dumb now she only pull energy for herself and excalibur is now super op that mess up he keep killing everyone in one hit warframe is fun but fix thid dumb stuff now!!!!!!

Nope Excalibur is now fine the way he is in fact he now much more fun to play with now. If u don't like that he kills everything then please learn 2 mod & get good. Or quit games u see an Excalibur in.

as for gmag it was needed because as everyone else said it got really bad with everyone running a gmag/ Mesa combo & u know the rest of the story

this was a needed change.

but plz don't complain about Excalibur because he just fine like he is. He finally fun to use again 2nd DE will not nerf him because there not going to waste all the time they put in to re working him only 2 nerf him cuz of complainers like u.

Sorry but Excalibur is actually balanced & fine as is like I said If u don't like that he kills a lot then u do have the option to quit any game that has am Excalibur in it none forces u to play

that's a choice u make si don't complain that Excalibur steals all the kills if u refuse to leave a gm with him in there that's a choice u made as there a quit option.

so please complain about bugs & glitches that still need fixed that far more important then asking for a nerf thx

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Excalibur needed this rework, and I personally love it.

- can I just say hoe refreshing it is to go into Recruiting and NOT see someone looking for gmag.. Js :)

Your logic has no place here.

I welcome this change. Tired of seeing gmag in Defense missions, like she's a staple. Like literally 99% of void defense missions all you see is Frost, Mesa, Gmag... like seriously, grinding gets boring enough, seeing the same exact frames over and over is pretty lame. I guess with the Greedy pull nerf, Mesa won't be as effective because you know, they actually have to move now to pick up Energy. 

Nice indirect nerf to Mesa as well. 

Ember is still crappy as far as the "buffs" go. She needs an armor buff. Rhino getting a buff is pretty funny...shows how much people using him these days. 

Good update to Excalibur. Time to dust him off, and give him a go again.

Mesa isn't nerfed. Grab a Trinity. Problem solved. Or use Limbo's Cataclysm to slow the energy drain and top off with energy pads.

YES! YES! At last people will stop asking me to feed energy. They will no longer rage that I'm not pulling their l00t even after I explicitly mentioned that I don't take part in such methods. Best thing of this update. Git gud Gmag scrubs! Ah feels good to know I can play my frame of choice the way I want again. I didn't put 4 Forma in her just to stand around and push 1 button like an idiot.

To all the people saying Maggie is useless ... Your loss. Keep crying over your precious little Gmag/Mesa combo while I nuke the Corpus and Corrupted out of existence, after which I'll pull all their drops and life support for myself! c:

Nys out.

x2TUWb8.jpg

PRISMA EXCALIBUR BUNDLE

- Let Excalibur stand apart with skin and helmets forged from the purest Prisma Crystal.

PRISMA, PRISMA AVALON and PRISMA PENDRAGON EXCALIBUR HELMETS

- Three new, unique helmets for Excalibur, coated with liquid Prisma and enriched by pure Void energy.

Will we be getting a Mordred prisma helmet later on if we buy the bundle now? Edited by (PS4)ShadowLynx777

Having an issue running LoR Trials (raids) since the update. Hud doesn't appear, seems to mostly affect host, but sometimes others. Restarted mission multiple times, never got a hud on the first mission of the raid. Tried restarting warframe, tried shutting hud off and on in options, tried deleting saved data. Still no luck. I run the same raids every night with the same people. On normal, Hud didn't appear on maps 1 and 2, but did appear on the final map 3.  On nightmare, Hud didn't appear on maps 1 and 3, but did appear on map 2. And like I already said, restarting the raid never fixed it and I never saw a hud on the first mission no matter how many times I restarted the raid.

Having an issue running LoR Trials (raids) since the update. Hud doesn't appear, seems to mostly affect host, but sometimes others. Restarted mission multiple times, never got a hud on the first mission of the raid. Tried restarting warframe, tried shutting hud off and on in options, tried deleting saved data. Still no luck. I run the same raids every night with the same people. On normal, Hud didn't appear on maps 1 and 2, but did appear on the final map 3.  On nightmare, Hud didn't appear on maps 1 and 3, but did appear on map 2. And like I already said, restarting the raid never fixed it and I never saw a hud on the first mission no matter how many times I restarted the raid.

At best, just the host doesn't have a HUD, and at worst no one on the team has a HUD.  

Also, the issue of the tram moving on it's own in the hijack portion seems to happen more often now. 

Finally, in two games without any lag issues, the tram's correct position in the hijack was only visible for the host. All clients saw it about 25 meters or so behind it's actual position. 

Please fix. Or make this it's own hardcore nightmare mode :3 Get 2 enhancements 

Thanks Drew for that Aksomati Reload speed buff. I love it even more now.

P.S. Please for all that is pure and dear. Please leave Excalibur as is, ignore the people saying he needs to be fixed. Excalibur now plays as the Poster boy of Warframe. Anyone playing as him will now say the same. A long road but the Excalibur I have wanted is now here. He will be played with his Glorious Radiance that is, the Prisma Skin.

- One Happy Tenno

Edited by (PS4)Kaishinoske