Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts how they should be done.

twinblade22

Well I dont know abou the comunity but I get a bit upset when I play all day with maby 1 Alert with a reward or even non. And then when I go to slepp and wake up I find that on the Alert forums there had been one 1 hour befor i slept!

I propose a daily 24 hour cooldown on your reward you should be able to do it once a day instead of doing it when it comes out. The admins can do what they want when it comes to if its a set reward or a daily random reward . But I hate missing the rewards when I sleep or work! especially when its a good one!

It's not a perfect system, and giving the same reward to everyone has its flaws too, but with a game with a global audience things are going to happen while you're asleep.

Just be glad you never did sovereignty warfare in EVE against the Russians. The timezones were complete hell on normal schedules.

It's not a perfect system, and giving the same reward to everyone has its flaws too, but with a game with a global audience things are going to happen while you're asleep.

Just be glad you never did sovereignty warfare in EVE against the Russians. The timezones were complete hell on normal schedules.

Its not a perfect system? Beta is about testing and making it better. You;r logic is flawed

Its not a perfect system? Beta is about testing and making it better. You;r logic is flawed

Uh, my logic is flawed that the system is not perfect? Are you saying it is perfect?

What you're proposing is going to make it a more single-player event to do ? alerts. Rather than doing co-op for them, everyone will have their own personal alert to do when they want, rather than having it pop up in the middle of playing with others.

Uh, my logic is flawed that the system is not perfect? Are you saying it is perfect?

What you're proposing is going to make it a more single-player event to do ? alerts. Rather than doing co-op for them, everyone will have their own personal alert to do when they want, rather than having it pop up in the middle of playing with others.

he does have a point.

because of how.... powerful the rewards are it doesnt make sense to have mystery alerts random.

a suggestion for that is have a two mystery alert per day. every 24 hours you can do another two mystery alerts. the first two alerts you do would be mystery alerts, that way people wouldnt miss out on the great rewards but would still have to rely on, say, the random alert being in a specific sector to get the drops they want from the increased drop rate.

edit;

you could also sell a 12 hour reset for say 125~225 platinum that speeds up your reset by 12 hours for, say, two days starting at the next reset.

Edited by Kittygoesmeow

And how do you balance out everyone having a quota and doing co-op with others? One person could join 10 other peoples' ? alerts and get rewards, or it would just be a single-player experience again.

they would have to code it so that each person can only receive mystery rewards twice in a 24 hour period. otherwise youd be right, people could chain farm mystery rewards.

they would have to code it so that each person can only receive mystery rewards twice in a 24 hour period. otherwise youd be right, people could chain farm mystery rewards.

Right, and then why would someone bother to do alerts if they can't get useful rewards for that day any longer? It'll end up with people having to solo whether they want to or not.

Right, and then why would someone bother to do alerts if they can't get useful rewards for that day any longer? It'll end up with people having to solo whether they want to or not.

the mastery suggestion from a previous thread would work perfectly with two mystery alerts per 24 hours.

my fav moment is when i join an alert and the coop is just at the extract and i reap the benifits

with the above statment i actualy hate that. i got a free orken reactor bp and an extra 700 credits to boot with out doing a thing. i dont realy have a sugestion to fix this but i would like it adressed

my fav moment is when i join an alert and the coop is just at the extract and i reap the benifits

with the above statment i actualy hate that. i got a free orken reactor bp and an extra 700 credits to boot with out doing a thing. i dont realy have a sugestion to fix this but i would like it adressed

already in the works. next patch will see a fix so that you cant joina fter the objective is cleared.

Source?

perhaps not next patch, but tis in the works. a staff member confirmed it in a thread about the topic of joining at the end.

edit;

This should be fixed up next patch. Players will not join games if the objective is already completed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/4623-joining-at-the-end/

Edited by Kittygoesmeow

having alerts spaced out throughout the day would solve alot of this after daily server reset 9:00 where i am i get a new alert everyt 15 min (exageration)

before the serer reset i get nothing in terms of alert

just spacing them out better so their not all clumped up would be better

he does have a point.

because of how.... powerful the rewards are it doesnt make sense to have mystery alerts random.

a suggestion for that is have a two mystery alert per day. every 24 hours you can do another two mystery alerts. the first two alerts you do would be mystery alerts, that way people wouldnt miss out on the great rewards but would still have to rely on, say, the random alert being in a specific sector to get the drops they want from the increased drop rate.

edit;

you could also sell a 12 hour reset for say 125~225 platinum that speeds up your reset by 12 hours for, say, two days starting at the next reset.

Most of the rewards aren't really all that great. Once you have energy siphon most of the artificats are kind of pointless and there are two good melee weapons. The only remotely worthwhile rewards are the catalysts and the reactors. Putting it down to two alerts a day would leave a lot of high level players stagnating.

What needs to happen is that the they need to increase the number of alerts with special properties and make them more random. This way we get people joining up in squads off of other peoples' alerts because they don't know what the reward will be. Right now if I see the umpteenth steel charage/jaw/heat/dark etc. etc. sword, I feel no motivation to start up the game.

Edited by Aggh