Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Slot Polarity Bonus

Rankii

It's really simple, but since that slot has it's own set of mods like any other polarity, could it get that same match cost-reduction? At the current moment you'd need to forma your frame AGAIN to fit something into that slot and for the most part I'm not seeing the worth. Could be wrong, but it'd still make sense.

Yea, sadly exilus slots take up mod points on a warframe, which means you need to forma to get the energy cost to support an exilus slot, in fact, it would take at most 5 polarities on a warframe to be able to cover the most expensive build on one.

Not just that, but exilus exclusive mods can't stack with others(I.E. You can't use firewalker and lightning dash at the same time), so it does make using one a debatable issue.

Personally I find exilus slots to be useless at the moment unless you primed or formaed a warframe a lot. Don't forget that not only do you need to forma your warframe to get the points for an exilus mod, but exilus slot blueprints take 2 formas to cast. 3 formas or more on a warframe just to input a mod? I definitely think it needs a fix.