The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Filthysnakes Storm Clan Is Recruiting

(XBOX)AccusedStriker

Hey Im Accusedstriker And im part of the Filthysnakes Storm Clan .

•we do have Fully Done Research labs

•We also Have Everything lol I mean we do a lot of Fighting in the dojo For fun

• We help Our tenno Grow Stronger Than before

•All we want Is Loyalty to Our cause

• And we are a bunch of Weird Guys That like to Laugh and have a good time

•we're looking for Friendly Active Xbox one Tenno So if you are Msg My Gt:AccusedStriker and i will Set you up ^_^ & Test your Strength in the Ring >:) lol

@filthysnakes not sure if U guys are looking for an alliance to join but if your interested I'll msg you more details. We have helpful alliance with mandalorian protectors and you seem good natured and fun focused by what I read from your previous thread.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden post

All it takes is dedicated leadership, plain and simple. Take the clan I started over two months ago for instance. It started with just me and my friend and now we're over 90 strong and still a close knit clan. I didn't do anything fancy, didn't have a website, and I didn't know much about organizing a clan. But what I did know is the community deserves more clans focused on fun, and not who has the most solar rails. So that's how I recruited, on top of maintaining an active clan with people who actually play and don't go a full month without logging in.

I hope to see more Filthy Snakes around, u sound like fun. And if u want to discuss more I would be glad to give some pointers on recruiting techniques, none of which involve merging your clan so don't worry about that. Take care and goodluck.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden post