The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Chain- Ghost Clan (Eventually Shadow) Looking For Members

(PSN)IthalaTheGayGuy

Currently, we have 3 members. Myself (the Warlord... Renamed the Chain) my boyfriend, and Barroth. However, Barroth can only rarely play when he is at my house, and my boyfriend is only just starting to be kind of interested so often I am playing alone or with random people I've never talked to.

I am 18, male, gay, and I live in the American Midwest. I play about 3-4 times a week (although I try to play more and often wind up playing at 2 in the morning), depending on my work schedule and I am Mastery Rank 8.

The Oracle, Trading Post, Tenno Lab, and Treasury are all finally done. I'm working on a hallway and an Elevator now as soon as I can make more Forma.

I'd prefer if you have a mic (as typing on console is a pain) however it is not required. If you do have a mic, there will probably be a playstation party set up eventually so that we don't need to squad up to communicate.

If you're interested, please message me on Playstation (My name there is same as here) and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Edited by (PS4)MoonDemonAngel

Currently, we have 2 members. Myself (the Warlord) and Barroth. However, Barroth can only rarely play when he is at my house, so often I am playing alone or with random people I've never talked to.

I am 18, male, gay, and I live in the American Midwest. I play about 3-4 times a week (although I try to play more and often wind up playing at 2 in the morning), depending on my work schedule and I am Mastery Rank 7.

The Oracle and Trading Post are finally done. I'm gonna move onto the Tenno Lab as soon as I can make another Forma.

I'd prefer if you have a mic (as typing on console is a pain) however it is not required. If you do have a mic, there will probably be a playstation party set up eventually so that we don't need to squad up to communicate.

If you're interested, please message me on Playstation (My name there is same as here) and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Why don't you join WMVP? You can bring everyone along with you. We accept anyone of any race, religion, sexual preference, etc. And many people will be glad to help you.