Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camoflauge Makes My Head Float.

Kingly_Bacon

I have a sentinel that renders me invisible when I enter close proximity to an enemy. Anytime this happens, I noticed my head just barely lags behind where it should be when I move. When I walk or run, my head floats just a little behind my neck. When I jump, my head starts to float into my body, and as I fall, it hangs way above my shoulders.

Is this common for everyone else?

It's probably an alternate effect of the "invisibility." Since invisibility is often just applied to the model as a whole, we can see through the inside of the model and outside the other. This means that in most stances, our head is -slightly- ducked forward, especially in jumps. This overlaps the head over the neck and shoulders and looks thicker/off, because you're seeing a deeper color then you would expect.

It's probably an alternate effect of the "invisibility." Since invisibility is often just applied to the model as a whole, we can see through the inside of the model and outside the other. This means that in most stances, our head is -slightly- ducked forward, especially in jumps. This overlaps the head over the neck and shoulders and looks thicker/off, because you're seeing a deeper color then you would expect.

That's what I thought... until I looked at it from the side, and I could tell my head actually was floating behind me. Even then, that wouldn't explain my head floating above my body.

Edited by Kingly_Bacon