Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proof That U Can Polarize Multiple Times

Asla

I saw on previous post that u can't polarize something more than once.

Idk about weapons, but you can do it multiple times on frames. Here's my second time on Saryn !

mini_5620662013052500001.jpg

Edited by Asla

Do u need more polorize objects ' forgot the name ) or can you just do it once ur 30 once again for the one u installed

You need an other Forma each time you polaryze...

I see 2 issues :

1: It's absurd how much you have to spend in the market for forma (polaryze + dojo)

2 : The game (which is really easy) ll become ridiculously easy with a full polarized frame/weapon

Edited by Asla

You need an other Forma each time you polaryze...

I see 2 issues :

1: It's absurd how much you have to spend in the market for forma (polaryze + dojo)

2 : The game (which is really easy) ll become ridiculous with a full polarized frame/weapon

Too bad u gotta pay for each polarize

2 : The game (which is really easy) ll become ridiculously easy with a full polarized frame/weapon

I lol'ed.

Do you even warframe? This game *is* ridiculously easy.

*edit*

or I should say... 95% of the game is anyways. High end defense maps and the occasional high difficulty endgame map are the only places you see any significant difficulty.

Edited by Bakim0n0

As they said they ll probably add some difficulties adjustment for missions. I hope they ll do it soon to scale with polaryze weapons/frame.

I ve runned few orokin maps lvl 3 with 80+ ennemies. Not really challenging if you are heavy geared but it was a nice suprise my first time with a lvl 5 Saryn :D

Why a V polarity and not a -- polarity?

Idk, i just use Focus and Continuity all the time with saryn so i ve decided to run two V slot, there were probably better setup, didn't think a lot about it :D

As i never use venom, i should have delete a skill polarity slot to place a V or --

Edited by Asla

For some reason the bulk of the playerbase seems to think continuity is a good / point efficient mod on every frame...

Continuity works on contagion/moult/venom/miasma, wtf are u talking about

It's probably one of the best frame if not the best for continuity

Edited by Asla

For some reason the bulk of the playerbase seems to think continuity is a good / point efficient mod on every frame...

I wouldn't say every frame, but it does have its uses on many frames. I simply adore it on Ember.

or I should say... 95% of the game is anyways. High end defense maps and the occasional high difficulty endgame map are the only places you see any significant difficulty.

Therefore it's silly for peole to complain that the game is too easy and expect it to be made more difficult, because the difficulty is already there.  All they have to do is select it.

Besides, It's all the same content no matter how easy or difficult it is.