The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Worlds Are Looking For New Members!

Zmone

TWO WORLDS

Hello and welcome to TWO WORLDS topic here o the forums. Let's start what we do and what we stand for, we do voids daily and we help our clan members with what ever possible eg. if u wanna farm a new warframe, wep or just finish something you are building. We do our part and that is what makes the clan work we all help with the building of the Dojo, no one here is a free rider. We sit on TeamSpeak3 almost all the time (while in game and such, great way to introduce yourself btw before you decide to join the clan). 

DTl3VaZ.png

Short info:

- Steam Community / Group page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/two_worlds_eu

- 4 / 10 members

- TS3 server: ts.cod4-server.com (it's a clan members clan TS3 and we use it for now)

- Can ask me to join the clan on this topic or by PM or in-game

- Most of us are in the time zone GMT +1 to GMT +2

DTl3VaZ.png

And now some rules I guess will be fitting;

- Don't let your bad mood ruin the game for the other members, please keep it to yourself or take a break from the game

- Don't build anything in the Dojo before we discussed it in the clan (this goes for rooms)

- Remember that people in this clan have jobs and family and also remember that you have it too so please understand that we can't be online all the time.

- Don't "*@##$ around" with other clan members remember that we are all humans and have feelings /cry

Well now you know this and I guess you can on this topic decide if you wanna join or not if not please ask questions here and I will try to answer them.

Edited by Zmone