Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacker Sentinel

tehgreg

Apologies if this has been suggested before.

After hours of farming Spy missions I came up with an idea for a new sentinel.

A sentinel which would automatically hack all consoles, one by one, in a certain range.

All you had to do would be to just walk near a terminal and it would hack it in 1-2seconds, depending on the mod rank.

I don't think it would be too OP since you will be sacrificing your more "useful" companions and you would have to spend some platinum for sentinel slots to keep it.

It would still be OP, imagine Law of Retribution with that sentinel. He'd be the one who starts the ultra-speedruns

There could be restrictions to it.

I kind like the idea, won't use it, since i prefer Kubrows but that's another sentinel that some would enjoy to have.

It would still be OP, imagine Law of Retribution with that sentinel. He'd be the one who starts the ultra-speedruns

Ana it would only be op if i could stand on buttons too xD

Seriously thou, nothing is more frustrating then running nightmare lot with people who don't hack consoles at the same time.... or sat still on buttons

Then Detect Vulnerability.

Which would be good if it didn't have a target limit of one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way the mod description reads, does Helios have to scan an enemy who's codex entry is complete for that mod to provide the weak spot?  Because if so, it's really poorly done as it takes Helios 2-3 seconds to scan a target that must be completely out in the open.  By then, I've already killed it.