The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Wf?

BlueSabre

Nyx,as she is quite good at crowd control.

Mind control allows you to turn bombards,heavy gunners,shield Ospreys and more useful enemies into allies

Psychic Bolts is not that good and is probably the worst thing about Nyx as it does low damage.But it is pretty decent if your Nyx is well modded or has Pacifying Bolts.

Chaos allows you to turn a room full of organised elite enemies into...well...chaos.Its good when the defence objective gets swarmed or your teammate gets downed by 23 Heavy gunners.You can effectively distract them and weaken the enemy force which is pretty good.

Absorb is OP if your in a room full of corrupted manic drekar bombard eximus (Just Kidding but you get the idea of High damage dealing enemies or a S#&$ ton of crap enemies)and you absorb about 15,000 damage especially if your mastery rank 10 friend grabs his Paris prime or Ogris and shoots you.Can also be used as a panic button and clears out rooms at a time.

All in all,Nyx is a caster frame that is excellent in crowd control and can be improved with mods like energy efficiency and energy siphon.

Also please can you guys please explain why <Insert Frame Here> is your favourite frame.Dont just say <frame> is mah Bae 4 lyf.

Edited by DefekteDelfin

Excalibur followed by Trinity and Mag. Although Equinox might kick Mag out of the top 3 ;0.

Excalibur was my starter frame and I used him for while and consider him my main. When I saw an Excal Prime in game for the first time I was awestruck. So I brought myself to spend money on a f2p for the first time to get him.

I also liked the idea of taking a lowly regarded frame and making the best of it. Cool thing is,when he received his rework my old builds that I have always used work perfectly with exalted blade.

Edited by nickelshark