Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.4: Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix).

[DE]Rebecca

i am getting really annoyed how Reaper Prime Blade is not dropping whatsoever none...Lvl 1 - 3 nothing but Stock, barrel, handle, Latron Prime BP and sometimes Reaper Prime BP....its really irritating how Reaper Prime Blade BP is not dropping....i hope they really fix this...

I'll absolutely bring this up Monday when I'm back in office.

Kinda surprised you guys aren't all in the office. When I worked in the industry after a major content release they liked to keep us in the office in case of some major thing going wrong, and that was just for QA! :(

Still waiting for the keys..

So long..

><

my request was Request #25217

Mine's #24307, and hasn't been addressed yet either. Or even read by an agent, as far as I an tell.

Seems like there's at least 900 people ahead of you.

BANSHEE'S SONAR IS STILL BROKEN ON THE CORPUS MAPS WHEN IT'S TARGETTING TURRETS AND CAMERAS RAWRRAWRRAWR

Do something with it finally

Not just corpus. It bugs out on Orokin Turrets, too.

My current big gripe: Fix jumping and wallrunning. Its SO unconsistent on uneven terrain.

this is ridiculous. bought 5 void keys off the store. it gave me 1 tower defense and 4 raids. 1 reaper prime blueprint from the tower defense and 4 latron prime blueprints from the 4 raids. this is BS. ticket submitted.

i have also beat the stalker 5 times since update 8 and not a single drop from him.

Edited by McNappa

this is ridiculous. bought 5 void keys off the store. it gave me 1 tower defense and 4 raids. 1 reaper prime blueprint from the tower defense and 4 latron prime blueprints from the 4 raids. this is BS. ticket submitted.

i have also beat the stalker 5 times since update 8 and not a single drop from him.

Tickets like that only slow down real tickets, how long have you been playing this game?

RNG for all the drops, you get the same stuff that is part of the game.

Sure we all rage about it for 3 seconds but then we move on and do more missions to try and get lucky.

Would you still be playing the game if you got every weapon and mod in a week?

Tickets like that only slow down real tickets, how long have you been playing this game?

RNG for all the drops, you get the same stuff that is part of the game.

Sure we all rage about it for 3 seconds but then we move on and do more missions to try and get lucky.

Would you still be playing the game if you got every weapon and mod in a week?

Would you still be playing the game if you already got everything you need, waiting for update 8, for new weapons and stuff, and then, when it's released, you can't get any of this stuff no matter how hard you try? Not to mention that you are wasting your money to get nothing.

Not just corpus. It bugs out on Orokin Turrets, too.

Not a big surprise tbh.

Also a new bug: dethcube tried to vaporize a cryopod recently. Vicious primitive-shaped thingy. And maybe it is time to stop count cryopods, holograms as an emenies by enemy radars, sonars etc? Corpses are not too harmfull too.

Edited by Se7ense7en

Is Lech Kril still bugged (he doesn't take damage until freezing himself)?

Still waiting on my keys... I've already sent in a support ticket (about already sending in a support ticket for the Reaper BP), so I'll wait patiently for now.

Still, some response would be good! 

I think they have 1000 (or more) such requests so they are very busy + it's Sunday

Edited by Strac_CRO

There really needs to be something done for clans.  How the heck are small clans supposed to progress in the dojo?  For example: I own a clan and it's a friends only clan,  but I only have 3 other friends that play Warframe.  So how are we supposed to do anything with the dojo.  It's really not fair, I feel that the requirements for rooms/research should scale to the size of the clan.  Because how else are small clans gonna get anywhere?

Is Lech Kril still bugged (he doesn't take damage until freezing himself)?

I believe the reason he is invulnerable until he freezes himself is actually part of it. You damage his cryopack, and it doesn't malfunction until he uses it.

I'm glad they are working on this. But really, if you are working on a new Rhino can't you just put him back to invincibility for a little? So he is at least playable? I'm sure it's better to have a slightly OP rhino (despite him already being Under Powered even with the invincibility, he got nerfed even harder with these last updates, so he got even worse, I'm just saying OP so you get what I mean) than to have an unplayable one? I'm sure it would take no time at all to fix Rhino until you remake him. Please DE, so I can at least play the game without going back to Excal?

I'm glad they are working on this. But really, if you are working on a new Rhino can't you just put him back to invincibility for a little? So he is at least playable? I'm sure it's better to have a slightly OP rhino (despite him already being Under Powered even with the invincibility, he got nerfed even harder with these last updates, so he got even worse, I'm just saying OP so you get what I mean) than to have an unplayable one? I'm sure it would take no time at all to fix Rhino until you remake him. Please DE, so I can at least play the game without going back to Excal?

He is not unplayable by any stretch of the imagination I have been using him since the nerf and do fine on pluto with a level one iron skin. just because its not a lazy button any more does not make it any less good.

He is not unplayable by any stretch of the imagination I have been using him since the nerf and do fine on pluto with a level one iron skin. just because its not a lazy button any more does not make it any less good.

It does make him less good, not a single person would argue that 800 hp is stronger/equal than infinite. I just played a game with 2 Excals and a Mag, Mag kept crushing whole rooms and Excals could 1 shot slide through everythingm yet I was stuck there popping Iron Skin and it gettign depleted in a few hits. Rhino is a tank, he should be able to tank. Loki, Ash and Trinity have basically invulnerability, yet they are not nerfed to oblivion are they? There is no reason to use him, he does nothing the best, except be terrible and look cool.