Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.4: Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix).

[DE]Rebecca

I've spoken with the team and have been told the following:

Up to this point, all those who made tickets about The Void Missions Reward Issue will be reimbursed with 2 free Void Keys.

...and if you're still missing keys from the key-pack, we will fix you up soon. Those take a bit more time because they are 1-1. But don't worry, we shall help!

But is the glitch going to be fixed where it tells you it hast been saved?

I already wondered when you would change the grineer flamethrowers. Was hilarious to watch them take cover at mid range like the other units and attempt to "snipe" you with their flamethrowers

Edited by 1ZRison

- Flame Lancer and Shotgun Grineer improvements. They will no longer shoot at targets out of range.

You know, I actually like it when the flamethrowers try to shoot targets further away. It makes it hard to see where their allies are.

Should consider undoing this one!

Up to this point, all those who made tickets about The Void Missions Reward Issue will be reimbursed with 2 free Void Keys.

...and if you're still missing keys from the key-pack, we will fix you up soon. Those take a bit more time because they are 1-1. But don't worry, we shall help!

I am very happy to hear this! You guys are fantastic with support, thank you all very much for your continued hard work, this game was most certainly worth the amount of money I spent on it.

Some Hotfixes for y'all:

- Added confirmation when quitting or leaving Clans.

- Option added for larger font size in chat window.

- Only members with forged dojo keys can contibute to Dojos.

- Critical chances on bows have been fixed, (10% for normal, 20% for charged).

- Vauban powers now working as intended. A bug prevented the physics of most skills to work properly.

- Fix for Level 1 enemies appearing in difficult missions in The Void.

- Fix for Reaper Handle drop rate being too high.

- Fixes for various Blueprints not being saved to inventory, including Reaper.

- Flame Lancer and Shotgun Grineer improvements. They will no longer shoot at targets out of range.

- Fixed objective not disappearing for clients on Orokin Levels.

- Fixed issue where Players would get stuck in the Dojo GreatHall

- Fixed issue where destruction of Dojo Elements not working as intended.

- Fixed issue where permisssions for Dojo Roles not working as intended.

- Improved communication cues for Speed Runs in The Void.

- Fix for game invites between Clan members who aren't on Friends list.

- Fixed issues with beam being visible for too long on certain beam weapons.

- Fix for UI Syncronization when other players did contributions to rooms you were simultaneously contributing to.

- Fix for fire effects now showing up on clients until shields are down.

- Fix for Grineer Lancers not shield-bashing.

- Fix for Grineer Scoprion Rope remaining out when she is killed during pull action.

- Lech Kril no longer burns himself with Fire... what a Pyro!

- Various Crash fixes.

Made a ticket about the BP Bug in "The Void"?

See here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/50567-hotfix-804-hit-me-with-your-best-hotfix/page-4#entry521923

now how about for the people who  still go 2 keys in a bundle of 5?

What if i submitted a ticket where I have lost 3 void keys from 5 pack, then did few runs with friends and various loot did not appear but I got a screenshot of me+my friends finishing the mission. Can I get those BP's for which I have physical prof off?

You know, I actually like it when the flamethrowers try to shoot targets further away. It makes it hard to see where their allies are.

Should consider undoing this one!

I disagree. It looks like broken AI (because that's what it is) knowing they can't hit you from a distance.

Edited by Rilence

Well, that's awfully kind. Kudos to you guys.

No keys for me :v

So do those of us who didn't make a ticket about the Void BP bug get anything?