Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Not Intended] Baro Ki Teer : Repeat Items [Megathread]

-KoreanPotato-

Totally necessary to make a thread for that. Even more pointless than spamming Baro bug threads.

You know, a post in the megathread would've had the same effect.

The same effect as what, people getting mad at the OP over nothing?

why DE .... why have him appear at a rank   locked relay ??? 

its not like i dont see r2 - 3 players in voids all teh time , we can get the parts and trade em for dukets but we cant spend em ?? wtf is this ??

Edited by BAD9eR

Guys, cancel the riot, put away the pitch forks, snuff out the torches, the red text speaks and an unexpected Void Trader Event begins...

At about 10:30 (PST -8GMT)

oh Baro Ki'Teer, you cosmic jackass... hold on guys, we'll settle his hash here in a few minutes

ok so you know what? To attone for his jackassery, I'm going to let you guys pick the 4 things he offers

Prime Serration? Prime Streamline?

Man, one at a time guys... this is impossible for even me to read.

And I have 8 eyes

the greed is real

but hey, I offered, all on me

Ok, hired goons have almost caught Baro

shake down of the ages to come next

hang in there, Baro is a slippery dude -- surprising for a guy with one idle animation and utterly inflexible plants

man, all this waiting... what is going on with these hired goons -- do I need to send the Gustrag after them to get the job done? Don't worry, we'll get that weasle Baro yet. You'd think we'd have this down to a science by now.

so... turns out there's a RUSH button that you can press when you send out thugs to chase down insidious void traders. Think its about time I gave up waiting for that progress bar

yeah, I know, I shouldn't have cheaped out. That 100,000 PT cost is gonna hurt a bit though

ok hold on, packing my life savings into a briefcase here. Have to go digging under couch cushions...

ok paid 'em off -- sure enough they had Baro pinned down already and were just fleecing me for my plat

so ... let's see what else Baro was keeping in his trunk the whole time

Primed Heavy Trauma

there's also Primed Slip Magazine

he's got a PRISMA HECATE SYANDANA

pretty underwelming, these damn bounty hunters better not have run off with the good stuff

oh here's something new

PRISMA TETRA

I sincerely hope it will be Primed Flow, Primed Streamline, Primed Continuity, and Prisma Venka picked.

Even if nothing the Trader has is something I end up wanting after all this, this Red Text will have been worth Baro Ki'Teer's trolling. Whoever is behind the monitor doing that Red Text, THANK YOU.

Edited by CanadianWolverine

Pretty much what everyone else said.

He tends to appear on relays that attract his target audience. If you haven't unlocked the planet he's occupying, you probably don't yet need what he's selling.

Not to mention, he's bugged right now and carrying stuff from last week anyway.