Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Not Intended] Baro Ki Teer : Repeat Items [Megathread]

-KoreanPotato-

Lol chill guys its probably a bug. But i probably do need to hop on cuz i didnt get those items last time lol (they sucked but i still want em) Seriously dont start any flame threads on DE we'll get a fix unless all of Digital Extremes went bye bye to Germany.... then well thats suck for all you who got it already :(

feel the pain us veterans did when those weapons returned for the first time :3

Hardly relevant.  This would be more like DE launching an event a week after the Gradivus Dilemma, and then saying "Guise, look at this brand new stuff we brought you!  We promised you would get different stuff every week for events!"

Lol chill guys its probably a bug. But i probably do need to hop on cuz i didnt get those items last time lol (they sucked but i still want em) Seriously dont start any flame threads on DE we'll get a fix unless all of Digital Extremes went bye bye to Germany.... then well thats suck for all you who got it already :(

Haha or there is a possibility this is a troll on all of you who were crying about the this weeks Void Trader (Prisma set stuff, Consoles specifically) being shuffled around lol oh the irony in it all if thats the case