Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Not Intended] Baro Ki Teer : Repeat Items [Megathread]

-KoreanPotato-

Whoa! So Baro is selling the exact same stuff as last rotation??? On all three platforms? 

And all of the DE bigwigs are away at Gamescom in Germany? 

Who will fix this?

If anyone reads this here and is at Gamescom, please let DE know that Void trader is carrying the exact same stuff as the very last rotation on all three platforms.

lol people getting so mad xD

Maybe Baro shouldn't have been introduced in the first place...? Makes me wonder...

I'm all for repeating stuff...

just not when it's exactly the same from last rotation.

lets rob him of his cred and ducats then.

slash him with excalibur

pook him with ash

toss him sky high with zephyr

burn him with ember

melt him with saryn

freeze him with frost

and throw his remains into vauban blackhole xd

RIOT! Anyone else wanna join me?

RIOT!

You rang?

RIOT!!!

GET THE TORCHES AND PICKFORKS!!!

sorry man, I ran out of them when U17 dropped.

No, i prefer DE, RIOT is too stupid for me

WELL EXCUUUUUUSE ME... don't even know me and you insult my intelligence!

jokes aside. baro, pls bby, gib us new stuffz

Edited by RIOTx

Whoa! So Baro is selling the exact same stuff as last rotation??? On all three platforms? 

And all of the DE bigwigs are away at Gamescom in Germany? 

Who will fix this?

If anyone reads this here and is at Gamescom, please let DE know that Void trader is carrying the exact same stuff as the very last rotation on all three platforms.

at Q&A "Hey did you know that Baro is broken on all three platforms and there is currently a riot going on?"

Absolutely rattled.  

I waited 2 weeks for Prisma Skana - read DE's post about Baro changing his inventory so I think "okay, maybe not this week"

Then I'm redirected to the post where it's all "strikeout" and I'm told that okay, Baro is no longer doing random order, he'll go back to normal PC order.

Now I log in to get last weeks rewards.

This last 2 weeks has been an emotional rollercoaster of ups and downs, please get your sh!t together DE. 

There is no point in screaming all day and demanding stuff from the de's just because you want it . The void trader is supposed to have a random generated reward set each time he visits relays. The fact that the same rewards happend twice in a row is no surprise,considering how he is supposed to work. Furthermore you people wanted him to be like this, a new set of items each time he visits , and rotations included.

If you really want Baro to change his rewards and all that you should consider how to change the items he is showing. The current system cannot allow any of that.

Suggestion: Keep Baro the same , but each time he visits he should have all the items he had before , but also a set of new additions. That way he will always have something new to offer , as well as being able to sell to other Tenno what they missed.

I understand your fury, but your attitude will only make the game suffer.

To the de's: Congrats , I am happy this happened because we can see the real face of the many players of this game. A kinda ironic way considering the newest Natah quest. Not saying it is wrong what happened, but a good demonstration of what designing a trader with random rewards is like.

To the complainers: You are the reason this game is being made unplayable, demanding stuff all the time , not only did you ruin the region chat today , but recruiting is not possibile anymore either. If you want something make a change do not demand.

And to the others: Keep playing the game and make it better , such petty problems shouldn't stand in the way of the true Tenno.