The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaut Bugged?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Question

Other than dsd, I haven't fought infested in a while. After yesterday's update, I took exal to dss on Pluto to test his new 4th and about every 5 to 7 minutes there was a very loud scream/roar followed by a strange aura covering infested. I couldn't figure out what the aura did nor could I find the enemy causing this. After an hour of this I extracted and found this guy on the wiki

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut

I also found this unanswered thread started by a Tenno having the same issue I'm running into and it seems we aren't the only two to experience this.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/473190-infested-scream-in-survival/

I'm fairly certain this noise is being made by the Juggernaut (introduced u16.8) , but cannot find this enemy for the life of me. The aura is applied every roar, but doesn't have any noticeable effect. Some players from the "infested scream" thread claim it to be a speed buff, but I couldn't tell the difference and the wiki does not confirm that. The wiki does say "The Juggernaut may then appear on a random part of the map after each roar, with the highest chance after three such instances."

So I ask the forum, has anyone seen this fool? Is he supposed to be hard to find? "Juggernaut" is an odd name to give to an enemy that hides from you. Is this a known bug or am I blind? Any information is appreciated.

4 answers to this question

I myself have never run into the Juggernaut and run infested missions quite a bit, a few allies found it while running a Ceres mission but most of the time it seems to be stuck in the wall or floor. To make sure I can look for it effectively, I often just walk around near the start of the mission and open lockers and wait for the three screams; then I go room to room and check every corner of the map with enemy sense and such. So far, I haven't run into one but I have been annoyed by the additional screams going off and spawning more infested and aggitating them more. Still, I guess its going to be quite the meeting if the infested creature has been avoiding us for so long.