DE_Adam

Hotfix 17.0.5

Conclave Changes:

• Targets put to sleep by Equinox will be invulnerable until awakened.
  • Changes made to melee stances
  • Reduced the damage of the Kulstar in PvP.
  • Reduced resistance to self-damage in PvP.
  • Increased the damage of the Tetra in PvP.

Grattler Changes:

• Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
  • Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
  • Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

Frost Changes:

• Frost’s Snow Globes can now be broken when Freeze is cast on it, causing the Snow Globe to explode and do an AoE ragdoll effect on nearby enemies.
  • Impact damage done to enemies frozen in mid-air will now do a % of health damage instead of an instant kill. 

Changes:

• Added Apex particles to Banshee’s Push and Valkyr’s Paralysis.
  • Altered the text of the Shattering Impact Mod to be in line with the other parkour Mods.
  • Players that did not receive a unique helmet for Equinox has been given a helmet retroactively.
  • Added visual trails FX to Banshee’s Ability powers.
  • Zanuka will now teleport back to Alad V if Alad V is too far from Zanuka.
  • Adjusted the audio FX on Parkour’s falling ‘woosh’ sound.
  • Adjusted the visual FX on water with an electrical current.
  • Bullet Jump will now remove latched-on enemy projectiles.
  • Added unique reload sounds to the Twin Grakatas.
  • All Corpus ship doors now open faster.
  • Added improved visual FX to the Firewalker Mod.
  • Added improved gooey FX to the Toxic Flight Mod.
  • Syndicate Syandanas will now display their maximum intensity when previewed.
  • The Handspring Mod will now show percentage.

Fixes:

• Fixed weapons with Impact damage not correctly triggering Shattering Impact.
  • Fixed Shattering Impact not properly dropping from Drekar Butchers.
  • Fixed NPCs not properly using Ramparts.
  • Fixed Saryn’s energy color not properly reflecting player customization on Venom.
  • Fixed some audio FX not playing correctly on the Daikyu bow.
  • Fixed players being unable to jump after aborting a Zipline walk.
  • Fixed an issue causing NPCs to stand idle when placed in certain situations.
  • Fixed improper mounting animation playing when accessing a Rampart.
  • Fixed players receiving incorrect resource amounts in Sabotage Missions on Uranus.
  • Fixed reload animations not matching the actual reload time for the Twin Grakatas.
  • Fixed the Imperator Vandal not having an Archwing icon in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed re-latching to a wall immediately after a Wall Latch allowing players to use an infinite Wall Latch.
  • Fixed an issue displaying low health warnings when switching to and from Archwing.
  • Fixed players not properly taking damage from melee attacks when using a Rampart.
  • Fixed laser traps in Orokin tilesets not playing their audio effects.
  • Fixed an issue preventing installed Mods from calculating drain properly when fused while equipped.
  • Fixed Loki’s Decoy not properly wearing Capes.
  • Fixed the minimap not working properly on Grineer Shipyards Defense Missions.
  • Fixed Kubrow being stuck in incubation if the timer for incubation finished while the player was looking at the Genetic Lab menu.
  • Fixed NPCs that can teleport players not properly being able to teleport players.
  • Fixed invisible force fields appearing in Grineer Spy Vault C.
  • Fixed Clients seeing Hosts moving underwater without their Archwing.
  • Fixed an issue showing laser walls in Corpus Spy Missions as being invisible.
  • Fixed the objective marker not properly guiding players through the Rescue Mission on Caliban, Uranus.
  • Fixed a potential issue causing Clients to not properly transition to Archwing when underwater.
  • Fixed the Drekar Elite Lancer being able to fire its Harpak through Frost’s Snow Globe.
  • Fixed Volt’s Shocking Speed Augment Mod not breaking open containers.
  • Fixed Chroma casting Vex Armor then Elemental Ward causing redundant animations.
  • Fixed Vauban’s Vortex cancelling other players emotes or interactions.
  • Fixed various instances of the Drahk and Drahk Master not properly grouping together to attack.
  • Fixed a bright flash playing when switching between interior colors in the Liset.
  • Fixed an area where players go could out of bounds on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
  • Fixed players not getting removed from Ziplines or Ramparts when ragdolled.
  • Fixed a blocked zip line on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
  • Fixed Grineer Blunt showing as being ragdolled during deployment animation.
  • Fixed an ‘Invalid Target’ message appearing instead of ‘Out of range’ when a target is too far.
  • Fixed eggs in Grineer cryo chambers not moving properly.
  • Fixed the Paracyst’s harpoon projectile floating when shot at water.
  • Fixed players being unable to rotate view while decorating the Liset interior after exiting the Arsenal from being focused on a Sentinel.
  • Fixed the muzzle flash of the Mutalist Quanta blocking field of vision too much.
  • Fixed players being able to enter Ramparts from unusual angles.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not access Ability Powers while running.
  • Fixed players exiting Archwing unarmed if they didn’t have a primary weapon equipped on Grineer Underwater Lab tilesets.
  • Fixed an improper transition that would occur when landing after using a dodge roll.
  • Fixed players being unable to launch Missions, instead getting stuck on a black screen with visible Chat and Exit buttons.
  • Fixed squad members not being able to see the visual FX of Ice Spring.
  • Fixed Molt not properly showing visuals when the player is wearing a new cape.
  • Fixed an issue where using the Remote Observer causes other players UI to disappear.
  • Fixed some Corpus vault doors not unlocking after hacking or failing the puzzle.
  • Fixed an issue causing Kubrow to stand in front of crates without trying to open it.
  • Fixed the Gear wheel not properly updating its inventory after use.
  • Fixed Conclave Challenges not properly tracking Challenges.

6:10pm EDT:

• Fixed Tyl Regor spawning in the floor and becoming invincible as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/505994-tyl-regor-lying-down-bug-megathread-investigating/
  • Fixed multiple AI and Zipline related crashes. 

Any chance I can get a fix for my dojo bug, that I posted about a month ago at https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490846-unable-to-retrieve-dojo-data-try-again-later/#entry5481017 ?  Not trying to be an a-hole or anything, just kind of wanting to get back into the dojo.

What is the percentage for the damage dealt by Snowglobe's push? Why are you guys always so cryptic with such basic stuff.

Edited by PersonalYisus
  • Upvote 2

BUG: picking up a pigment (railgun MOA) makes the list at the end of the mission mess up. On top of the symbol for each resource item I collected the pigment's icon shows up superimposed.

Two bugs to report:

I had my controls completely lock up during a match on Draco. My health was sitting at 0 and I couldn't do anything. It's like I had been downed but the game forgot to trigger the bleeding out phase, so I was stuck. Oh, and the kicker...I was counted as afk at the end of the round, so I didn't get my void key (it was round 4). Thanks DE, thanks.

Second thing, I was using the Kulstar (fun weapon btw) and 3 times the self damage killed me instantly and I had to use a revive. No bleedout phase, no chance for a teammate to revive me, I just died. Good thing I was just leveling a frame and wasn't planning on using it thereafter, but definitely annoying. I haven't tested this thoroughly but I also had quick thinking on, so that might have something to do with it.

Oh, I'm not sure if this is a bug (if it isn't it should be changed anyway) but I started playing before 5pm (the server reset time) and continued playing past 5pm. I didn't log on again until the following day after 5pm. So basically I didn't technically "logon" yesterday, but I played yesterday, and even so the reward counter went back to one star. I thought this had been fixed at some point so that it would do a psuedo logon after the reset, but if it hadn't been, it needs to. Sometimes I don't remember to log off and back on again, even though I played that day.

Fixed Chroma casting Vex Armor then Elemental Ward causing redundant animations.

Why you do this?

It was very useful while reloading, my favorite cancel trick is gone.

:(

BUG: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH KRIL? I tried to kill him 4 times on Phobos and every single time he bugged, entering a state where he would not attack and only turn around to whatever player was closest to him and stare. I am pretty sure getting attacked by a Kubrow is what triggered this, and when I took my kubrow out of the team another player with one showed up and bugged him again. Aparently this can only be resolved if the host leaves.

This boss is S#&$ty enough as it is, with no voice lines, an annoying requirement to kill him, and he never drops the things we need. PLEASE FIX THIS STUPID BUG.

Also, how come there hasn't been a hotfix in so long? I have been listing bugs all week.

BUG: Leaving a squad sometimes leaves the portrait of one of the players next in place to mine as if I am still in a team with them. This can also mess with joining another team. Please fix

Also please look at the other bugs reported in this thread the list is quite long

How about the Grineer no longer curse at the Tenno when we are doing an Invasion Mission for them, btw? It's just a couple of lines that should be removed

The Arklut Gene Masking Kit and the Basic Gene Masking Kit have the same description in the Market. Shouldn't Arklut have something about Kubrow ancestors in there?

BUG: The AI seems to get stuck in the environment more than usual. I have had MOAs, Bombards, all kinds of grineer and also tyl Regor run around in circles or get stuck running at a wall as I shoot them.

BUG: CHEATER OF DEATH COUNTER IS BUGGED. Shows I have revived only 10 teammates. I have revived many more than that

BUG: I joined an extermination alert on a sharkwing Uranus mission and upon entering the underwater segments everyone WAS STILL on foot on the bottom of the sea, so that bug is obviously still present.

BUG: I joined an extermination alert on a sharkwing Uranus mission and upon entering the underwater segments everyone WAS STILL on foot on the bottom of the sea, so that bug is obviously still present.

Scratch that I started the SAME ALERT on solo and after insertion in one of the underwater segments THERE IS STILL NO ARCHWING and I am on foot under the water level.

I seriously just want this stupid nekros helmet but how the hell can I get it if the stupid game mode doesn't work. What the hell??????

EDIT: this alert is an INFESTED EXTERMINATION mission on the Underwater tileset. It might be that this is what is causing the conflict since there are no underwater infested. PLEASE FIX

Edited by LordPreda

Getting real sick of going into a T3 Survival mission, getting knocked down, almost revived, then dying when the person goes down, only to revive myself and my frame and weaponry being back to unranked.  When you extract, ALL of the exp you gained for your weapons and frame during that time is completely reset, and you get no exp at all, frame stays unranked or whatever level it decided to level up to during the time you respawned until you extract, and if you're lucky, you still get your rewards.  Fix that, it's bs.

Scratch that I started the SAME ALERT on solo and after insertion in one of the underwater segments THERE IS STILL NO ARCHWING and I am on foot under the water level.

I seriously just want this stupid nekros helmet but how the hell can I get it if the stupid game mode doesn't work. What the hell??????

EDIT: this alert is an INFESTED EXTERMINATION mission on the Underwater tileset. It might be that this is what is causing the conflict since there are no underwater infested. PLEASE FIX

I completeed this S#&$ty alert. I was able to navigate the underwater section ON FOOT because the wings didn't trigger. While there I had to fight GRINEER. In an INFESTATION EXTERMINATION MISSION. On foot underwater. Please fix this tileset.

typical DE to release something and meganerf it just after a few weeks.

how about putting some more thought into base stats of stuff. you know as well as us what mods see likely of go onto the thing.

nowadays I'm waiting a bit until I put forma on something that looks interesting.

Edited by dddeath

Still no fix for Prisma Cleavers going through enemies without dealing damage?

What is the percentage for the damage dealt by Snowglobe's push? Why are you guys always so cryptic with such basic stuff.

BUG: Leaving a squad sometimes leaves the portrait of one of the players next in place to mine as if I am still in a team with them. This can also mess with joining another team. Please fix

Also please look at the other bugs reported in this thread the list is quite long

Bug: DE is being VERY silent right now.

^ ALL OF THESE BUGS AND MORE. Please fix AT LEAST the bugged melee and other GAME WRECKING bugs BEFORE making even more content!

New content is useless if it has the same problems as everything else with all these BUGS!

Sprinting is not working for me, I don't know whether it is a part of this update, or a bug, because it worked yesterday. 

Please let me know if you find an answer.

Thanks,

-Teknus

edit: Nevermind, I fixed it.

Edited by Teknus