Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.5

DE_Adam

Wait, so the Chesa still didnt get fixed to bring back multiple items... where it still brings 1

It also keeps getting stuck in walls and under the floor...

It also retrieves like once a wave....

edit: Ow and DE please have a look at my suggestion to tweak Chesa into something more useful regarding its current role;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/505724-chesa-buff-loot-change/

Edited by jmthebigman

• Fixed an area where players go could out of bounds on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.

There's still Phobos waiting bo be fixed, ya know?

Someone HAS TO post a "still nof fix for after U17" thread :/

Did they fix equinox 3rd ability energy drain not being affected by efficiency mods? Would also be nice to see the number of enemies in pacify range in the top right if possible also.

Edited by HeroPwn

Grattler Changes:

• Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
  • Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
  • Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

Do you hear it tenno its sound of LOGIC in WArframe!( i don't like clip size nerf but with 250 rounds it would be too op i think)

Thanks for the much needed melee fix.

Not wanting to sound like a never satisfied customer but still need urgent fixes for the game-breaking bugs of complete disabling of players (unable to move, attack or even type), and inability to sometimes revive players and them being unable to bleedout or die either, which completely destroys whatever mission and effort you might've put into.

Thanks DE.

Also, you guys may want to check BO PRIME on PVP. It has too much range and damage, almost instakilling, always.

Can't be serious... I was using Bo Prime and had only a few kills with it in PvP, it's really bad, not OP.

- Targets put to sleep by Equinox will be invulnerable until awakened.

(i guess there's no point in putting enemies to sleep anymore)

Grattler Changes:

- Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.  

(quite low, though i hope the entire clip size wasn't tampered with. though, i still don't understand why this change since it eats the entire 250 clip extremely fast even while trying to shoot from time to time)

Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

(aw, no more fun with cunfusion but i can undertand)

everything is fine; ~ still no fix for this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500626-u17-minor-bugs/#entry5601822

Edited by PrincessRainbows