Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.5

DE_Adam

Thanks for the hotfix but no the Uranus boss doesn't die he does his three stages than lays on the floor like a captured enemy u cant kill and u cant complete the mission. Would like to be able to get the new warframe but now I cant.

Most of the fixes are good, and appreciated.

But the Grattler ammo nerf... all I have to say there is "Remember the Penta?" Well at least the Penta didn't get nerf as soon as it was introduced - it took almost two years to nerf it the exact same way the Grattler is nerfed and I'm sure many of us haven't even had a chance to build the Grattler yet... It was a horrible, weapon breaking nerf to the Penta, and it's the same for the Grattler. Please stop making these big splashes about new weapons and abilities just to end up nerfing them back to the middle of the road again.

Those Frost changes - someone needs to tell me how they aren't nerfs.

The infinite wall latch "fix" - so what happens now? You wall latch once and then fall to the ground?

Equinox - putting enemies to sleep make them invulnerable? WHY? Then WHAT'S THE POINT? You can only put one enemy to sleep at a time anyway - it's not like your putting the whole group to sleep! We need things that add to tactical strategy - to ELIMINATE enemies, not pause them for an arbitrary amount of time (which btw is not known to the rest of the squad). And that nerf was so quick some people probably don't even know Equinox could do that yet...

Finally - where is the melee bug fix? Where is the channeling bug fix???

I do wonder if the person in charge of adjusting the values on weapons and such ever actually play-tested the changes properly. With a lot of things, like the grattler ammo limit change, it really leaves one wondering.

Small magazine size? Ok.

TAKING NEAR 3s TO EVEN START RELOADING WHEN EMPTY? Like, seriously... what? How come nobody seems to have noticed that 'minor' detail right there, DE? Having a normal clip which takes time to reload is even better than this useless trash system.

That goes for the fluctus as well, but the fluctus has the advantage it is less of a spam weapon.

Grattler Changes:

• Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.

That's an absolute overkill!

Along with slow bullet speed, 250m max range, painfully slow base farerate and reload, Gratter is a complete garbage now. Does anyone even playtests Archwing?

So they didn't damage before?

PUNCTURE.... on an EXPLOSIVE weapon, that does BLASTS!!! THINK DE!!!!!!!

It's called a flak cannon because of.... well... you know how flak cannons work? They blast tiny projectiles into the structure of airplanes to make holes, they do not explode with force. THINK STOMANDREAS!!!!!! (don't be a jerk)

I'm interested in knowing if the horrendously low drop off range of the flak cannon has been adjusted to compensate for having virtually no ammo now. Took a great gun concept and turned it into *another* useless space shotgun, bleh!

On another note, I'm surprised no one commented on the massive Kulstar nerf... shares ammo with primary explosives, requires sniper ammo drops and has a max ammo amount of 30.... SHARED ACROSS BOTH WEAPONS. This isn't even mentioned in the notes at all - ???? - NINJA'D! One way to make people not want to use two explosive weapons as once, sure, but also restricts the ability for those who still want to. I'm all for reducing the ammo on it, but making it shared and require sniper rounds is just overkill.

Can we get wall running back? Bunny hopping along the wall is NOT wall running, the spring is too high and spaced too far apart to traverse usual places. End up having to bullet jump and double jump to get to places you used to just wall run across. Great features, btw. But why remove wall running? Just have releasing space make you jump off (like the hop does now) instead of making you fly forward every step? Can't carousel anymore.... travesty! Feels less like parkour and more like anti-gravity shoes now... not impressed, sorry. =/

Edited by GMSantasHelper

- Fixed re-latching to a wall immediately after a Wall Latch allowing players to use an infinite Wall Latch.

How exactly was this "Fixed"?

Cooldown added?

Removing stamina just to add an invisible countdown in which you just fall with no hint that you are losing your grip kind of sucks.

Broken bosses and unfarmable stances are this months flavor.

Seriously ive played tyl regor exactly 150 times and ive only seen Final Harbinger drop once and am yet to see Vermillion Storm.

You are not only punishing players by putting them behind a ridiculous drop chance rate you are also punishing your animation team simply because no 1 cant get to see all the work they have put into them.

And equinox still sucks -.-, pls fix her, i really enjoy playing with her but she need a buff, at least the night form.

PD: thanks for all the fixes though.

Yeah I want this too. I only play night because I like the female model better than the day one.