DE_Adam

Hotfix 17.0.5

Grattler Changes:

• Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
  • Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
  • Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

250 to 25?.... wat

Hmm... not sure if I should be happy or not.

Edited by BlackSpark13
  • Upvote 1

Edit:

being able to pick things up by walking over them sounds acceptable.

:( i'm moderately certain the Fetch is what Players wanted the Doge to do. go pick up some stuff, and bring it back. it's cute, and useful at the same time.

i'd definitely prefer adjusting Fetching so it works better rather than remove what makes the Kubrow feel unique.

Ok. Point taken. However, I am also moderately certain that the vast majority of the people looking forward to the Chesa are currently disappointed. I would agree to keeping the fetching so long as DE added an AOE pickup to the Chesa as it moves through the map and increased the distance by which the player picks up what it drops. In other words, now it seems that the players pickup area is the same for both items dropped regular and items dropped by kubrow. This means when it does Fetch and drop, half of the time the player is too far from the drop spot to automatically pick it up thus kinda defeating the purpose. If DE changed the player pickup range for Kubrow drops to say 10m then it would only need to drop the fetched items fairly close to you and you could be assured you would get them.

Frost Changes:

• Impact damage done to enemies frozen in mid-air will now do a % of health damage instead of an instant kill. 

This one is just unfair and illogically correct.

What happens if you throw or push an ice sculpture down a table? It shatters quite fair into pieces.

Even frozen objects like bananas WILL shatter in pieces.

I thought this game goes slowly but fairly into "real physiques and situations"?

Making radial jav Line of Sight.

Making radial blind LoS.

Peacemaker LoS.

But logical aspects of physiques, chemicals and natural behavior -> crashing em in pieces and going for Sci-Fi with no Real-Fi?

Sad day.

Edited by Pacheon

This is not a Hydroid mourning thread.  Grow up.  Learn other frames.  Hydroid needed what he got.  Stop your damn crying or get off the warframe forum please.  Thanks in advance.

^couldn't agree more.

Note-able:

- Fixed invisible force fields appearing in Grineer Spy Vault C.

and:

- Fixed an issue where players could not access Ability Powers while running.

Much thanks.^

Nice fixes (even though a couple weren't really necessary...some loki's decoy cape thing??? and some Saryn's Molt cape thing???..importance, man...they have any?)

No more killing with Freeze and Snow Globe, NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU     T.T 
These was the only abilities that surpases Exalted Blade. The long Frost is here the weaker he become.

Avalanche reduces armor by 60% yay :D !!!
Added Utility slot to him, I need to forma him
Rank0 says reduces armor 0.75%   and next level 0.7%  WHat?
So its not reducing by 60% but from 100% to 60% so its reducing 40% armor only : (

Snow Globe now cant kill enemies if they are pushed to wall. NUUUUU!!! T.T  .It should not work only on bosses and some huge enemies.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Wait, what's the deal with the "unique Equinox helmet"? I haven't heard anything about it, nor have I gotten one.

Fix the grattler ammo issue. I need to wait my ammo to recharge more than i can actually shoot. 100 ammo should be the minimum. Also bring back the globe killing enemies, If i freeze something and it hits a surface it breaks... 

• Upvote 1

Zanuka will now teleport back to Alad V if Alad V is too far from Zanuka.

That is the whole point of the fight, keeping them separate so Zanuka cannot revive Alad

• Upvote 7

kulstar nerfed...so does that mean that an direct hit will still kill, but missing will deal even less damage?

Its what's called a Wall Hanger looks good but you wouldn't take it out and use it. I was in a hurry to build it and lvl it up. After reading about it and the nerf on a weapon that's barely been out a few days. I think I'll let the BP sit. for a while. I have to many weapons that are hanging in my Lists armory wall now.

1 It is really a flak gun. but doesn't do what it's suppose to. will be good only in low low lvl missions just to lvl it for xp. then hang it on the wall (Inventory)

(the germans had one that looks a lot like this one, and put flak high enough to take down bombers.) was quite and effect deterrent to.

2. Cutting the ammo to 25, really thought you wanted players to use it. In higher missions makes the gun useless as reload by itself would get you killed consistently. and would be basic at most in low lvl missions.

Note the German gun which this looks just like, only without the massive tripod, (or halftrack it was mounted to)put thousands of rounds in the air, much of the ammo was just spent useless but it was a deadly area effect weapon. there is and American ver. of this to which it also looks like.

Instead of Nerfing what really doesn't need nerfed why not do something constructive like fix the Tyl Regor mission. After 65 missions of farming to get just one part to complete said frame (Equinox ) (The Night systems ) I have about given up on it. tired of fighting through a huge map to get to the boss and then find he's been buffed even more and now the missions broken. And end up with another part I have gotten a dozen of if the mission plays through.

thank you for the many other fix's you did I know it's a tough job to do.

Hey guys I dont know if anyone else is having this problem but me and 5 of my friends are gettinng a glitch when trying to change te secondary color of the Liset interior, it freezes up and forces a relog or forces us to have to force close the game and restart, please fix this ASAP if possible, thank you guys

-Edit- it freezes up trying to change any color in the Liset, please fix T_T

Edited by Arbiter_of_Death

BUG: I had the "30 rifle kills" challenge during an infestatiuon invasion survival mission today but the counter remained at 0/30 despite my killing MUCH more than 30 enemies with my rifle.

BUG: As I revived two teammates today I got both times the Cheater of Death message with 1/10000 (or whatever the required number is) . I have been playing for years and I have revived much more than 1 teammate, so I think this achievment tracker is broken

BUG: I think the teammates Liset colours and skins are broken. They all appear as default or red and brown with the default skin. This bug showed up before durin the 2 weeks of the Eyes of Blight event when DE went on holiday and it was pretty much the same: nobody's skin or custom liset colours could be seen but your own, and usually other players' were red and brown or the default colours.

are there no fixes in failure updating account information?? Me and my brother had trouble getting items because after every mission (all mission) we completed, the game always takes us back to the logon screen. NO CREDS, NO RESOURCES, NO EXP, NO MODS AND NO PRIME PARTS. LITERALLY NOTHING. We've been having this problem since U17 and did every instructions we read in other forums but still nothing. Also, I can't make a support ticket because the web is not loadig but my internet connection is great. I hope someone notice this. It's very tiring when you work hard for the game and don't have anything in return after completing it. So I hope someone could help us. It's been a week. God bless

• Upvote 1

Fixes:

• Fixed the Drekar Elite Lancer being able to fire its Harpak through Frost’s Snow Globe.
  • Fixed the Paracyst’s harpoon projectile floating when shot at water.

I really want to raise an issue about these two weapons! These weapons have a utility when using their alternate fire and punch through removes it!

Just made a thread about it here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/506054-harpoon-weapons-alt-fire-should-work-100-off-the-time/

• Upvote 1

Sleep well my beloved DovaFrost, it was good while it lasted :c

OMG I totally just realized I missed out on the chance to kill dudes yelling Fus Ro Dah on my Frost! =/

• Upvote 1

Still no fix for: (several threads on this)

Having any way to clean up nav segments in your inventory.

Please let us sell or delete them.

Edited by BoingerMaster

Frost bubble isn't really working correctly anymore.  Having enemies who get frozen get stuck floating in midair and take no damage, or fall through the level when frozen.

• Upvote 1

Frost Changes:

• Frost’s Snow Globes can now be broken when Freeze is cast on it, causing the Snow Globe to explode and do an AoE ragdoll effect on nearby enemies.
  • Impact damage done to enemies frozen in mid-air will now do a % of health damage instead of an instant kill. 

So since abilities are working together that nicely can we expect to see more like this?

For instance another wave of fire is send out if ember casts Accelerant from inside Fire Blast's ring of fire.

• Upvote 3

Zanuka will now teleport back to Alad V if Alad V is too far from Zanuka.

That is the whole point of the fight, keeping them separate so Zanuka cannot revive Alad

• Upvote 1

The original hotfix is causing the Evolution engine to crash when I try entering the navigation menu, and the hotfix hotfix didnt address the issue.