DE_Adam

Hotfix 17.0.5

Wow I don't have Grattler, but that ammo reduction looks drastic o.o

Ouch that is one hell of an ammo nerf

Please, in the future keep nerfs to a reasonable amount. Taking ammo on any weapon to 10% of it's previous total is ridiculous. For ANYTHING!

• Upvote 1

Bozo's bananas, that is a lot of fixes. But I can use powers while running now! Hurray, that was a bug! Lots of minor fixes, Loki's capes have been fixed, which is sad because they were splendiferous before, and finally "Invalid Target" gets replaced with Out of Range. Hoo boy, that was so confusing at first.

Aww, why'd you fix the Remote Observers? Trolling unsuspecting teammates to death was half the fun. Okay, all of the fun.

Kudos, thumbs up, karma, or whatever to whoever green lit the "faster corpus door" decision. My warframe's dented foreheads thank you.

SO LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT GRATTLER!

Big, big changes. 100% behind the Puncture damage change, 100% behind the EXPLOSIONS ACTUALLY WORKING, and BOOOOO to the ammo nerf. It upsets me that this makes sense, however, changing the gun into a SPACE GRENADE LAUNCHER. But still. Only 25 rounds? You're killing me here. My first Space Grineer gun, and it only has 25 shots?

WHERE IS MY DAKKA?

That is all.

Edit to add:

yeah frost is great thanks for the icesplosions.

Edited by Totorochan

• Fixed Kubrow being stuck in incubation if the timer for incubation finished while the player was looking at the Genetic Lab menu.

I can't open the incubator now. after hitting x the UI shows up and closes in an instant. anyone else having this problem?

Frost Changes:

• Frost’s Snow Globes can now be broken when Freeze is cast on it, causing the Snow Globe to explode and do an AoE ragdoll effect on nearby enemies.
  • Impact damage done to enemies frozen in mid-air will now do a % of health damage instead of an instant kill. 

Fixes:

• Fixed players receiving incorrect resource amounts in Sabotage Missions on Uranus.
  • Fixed invisible force fields appearing in Grineer Spy Vault C.
  • Fixed an issue showing laser walls in Corpus Spy Missions as being invisible.
  • Fixed the Drekar Elite Lancer being able to fire its Harpak through Frost’s Snow Globe.
  • Fixed various instances of the Drahk and Drahk Master not properly grouping together to attack.
  • Fixed some Corpus vault doors not unlocking after hacking or failing the puzzle.

YES.

But.

The Grattler ammo nerf sounds like overkill. And if Frost is really doing 200 damage at 200+% power strength, that's a little too much of a nerf.

Still no fix for doubled MK-1 Braton in Profile - Equipment (Max rank and Unranked which was added after Parkour 2.0 tutorial) and Veritux still have <archwing> in Trade - Special Weapons instead AW icon, Prisma Tetra missing from Codex, Jupiter planet in navigation without globe like rest of planets

Edited by Myscho
  • Upvote 2

i think we had enough nerfing and reworking now, the only thing that really need to change now is forma bp build time, which in my case, while building 1 forma, i get 10 more in void, i need plenty of formas but i only can use 1 per day, plz reduce the build time to at least 1 hour.

DE, I just incubated a chesa kubrow the other day and it came with only one of its mods. Neautralise. it dident come with the retreive mod. can you fix it please

Fixes to arbitrary problems, not where they're needed. Nerfs where they're not needed. Not to mention said nerfs getting rubbed in our faces by the devs. Yeah, there's good parts, but if you keep crapping on players this way, not listening to feedback, who is it that's going to pay for the plat and whatnot that funds things? And I'm sure I'm going to have some self-righteous players tell me that I should shut up and learn to play different ways, but what happens when they do something to interrupt YOUR play style next? Still going to act holier-than-thou about it? No, you'll complain too. But hey, I'm sure you'll get that pat on the head and a cookie from DE eventually. 

• Upvote 4

Really like the exploding Snow Globe; that's the kind of synergy between powers we need more of!

Frost Changes:

• Frost’s Snow Globes can now be broken when Freeze is cast on it, causing the Snow Globe to explode and do an AoE ragdoll effect on nearby enemies.
  • Impact damage done to enemies frozen in mid-air will now do a % of health damage instead of an instant kill. 

I mean it instant killed to a certain lvl. did that have to be removed? fack de.

• Upvote 1

All these fixes, and yet more NERFS from DE.

And still no return of the pilf swarm power strength. Seems like Digital Extremes IS on the warpath with its community, and will stop at NOTHING until all the fun aspects have been drained from playing it.

• Upvote 2

All these fixes, and yet more NERFS from DE.

And still no return of the pilf swarm power strength. Seems like Digital Extremes IS on the warpath with its community, and will stop at NOTHING until all the fun aspects have been drained from playing it.

Or you could just kill the enemies once you have them in his tentacles with an explosive weapon such as the Tonkor for maximum AOE kills and still get double the loot, only this time faster and free of level scaling since you don't have to depend on the terrible damage from the tentacles anymore. Or get a Nova, Saryn, Excal, Equinox etc. on your team and let them kill the enemies on your tentacles once again freeing you from depending on terribly low damage on those tentacles and still being able to farm for resources on each and every node in the game, regardless of the enemy level.

This actually makes it faster too since the faster you kill the faster more enemies will spawn.

• Upvote 1

Grattler Changes:

• Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
  • Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
  • Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

Are you @(*()$ kidding me ? My Grattler was in the foundry building for the only reason it had base magnetic damage. The insane cost got all my resources reduced to zero and now you just change the weapon completely ? What is this S#&$ ?

Runs out of ammo in a blink and you have to wait an hour for ammo to refill, I feel sorry for anybody who bought this archgun for Platinum. RIP Grattler °2015    +2015

Edited by CaC_Pain
  • Upvote 1