The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.5

DE_Adam

Grattler Changes:

• Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
  • Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
  • Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

Are you @(*()$ kidding me ? My Grattler was in the foundry building for the only reason it had base magnetic damage. The insane cost got all my resources reduced to zero and now you just change the weapon completely ? What is this S#&$ ?

Runs out of ammo in a blink and you have to wait an hour for ammo to refill, I feel sorry for anybody who bought this archgun for Platinum. RIP Grattler °2015    +2015

Weren't people complaining that Magnetic damage was completely useless (weakest) in Archwing/Sharkwing?

You should also make Night Equinox's sleep effect allies too. So during Cephalon capture we can put to sleep our ally holding the flag giving them time to plan, and the other three time to clear out anyone pursuing, and actively attacking the cephalon holder before allowing them to move on again. That would be so cool... or maybe make it so putting an enemy to sleep causes them to drop the cephalon.

Grattler Changes:

• Grattler round explosions now deal damage.
  • Clip size has been reduced from 250 to 25.
  • Damage type has been changed from Magnetic to mostly Puncture.

Are you @(*()$ kidding me ? My Grattler was in the foundry building for the only reason it had base magnetic damage. The insane cost got all my resources reduced to zero and now you just change the weapon completely ? What is this S#&$ ?

Runs out of ammo in a blink and you have to wait an hour for ammo to refill, I feel sorry for anybody who bought this archgun for Platinum. RIP Grattler °2015    +2015

dude... it was mastery fodder anyway... Velocitus, and Imperator are the two best guns for archwing... everything else is fodder... as for melee the best would obviously be Centaur... That is just the thing with Archwing... Only two guns are actually worth it. The rest are really just junk with no real effective use in archwing combat other than to look cool.

I will admit for a archwing weapon that is literally based on anti-air fire weaponry, and is archwing use only it carries very little ammo compared to versions of a similar size or larger carrying up in the 2,000-4,500 rounds or more... 250 is reasonable, but still low.

Edited by Arlayn

Thanks for the fixes..but how about actually BUFFIN the grattler instead of making it's damage not even scaleable and the AoEs being static to one damage number and lowering the clip on a full auto weapon seems logical too right? Not like i can't kill S#&$ efficiently at all and run out of ammo constantly right? Never expected a weapon to get so bad after release but it seems it happened.

so was using the grattler and wanted to thank DE for the nerf another example of a ok decent weapon made useless. They said it went from 250 rounds to 25. But, what they didn't say is that it take approximately a min and an half to reload thus requireing you to use your abilities and melee. just to stay alive. I can understand perhaps you thought it had to many rounds but I believe the reduction. was to much. Not that it was needed at all. but at least get it a 100 rounds to make it affective. I mean Damn even with a my exp booster this is gonna take for ever to lvl.

And I've asked this in the past and no one will answer me. If the Archwing has abilities much like our warframes. Why please tell me, does it not have a secondary weapon?

side note as a US Veteran and some one that has actually used a rail gun 250 rounds isn't even standard mag size. As a matter of fact most fire 250 rounds a second. and the mag wether chain fed or drum fed it usually about 2000 rounds. So thanks for getting a way from realism.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

side note as a US Veteran and some one that has actually used a rail gun 250 rounds isn't even standard mag size. As a matter of fact most fire 250 rounds a second. and the mag wether chain fed or drum fed it usually about 2000 rounds. So thanks for getting a way from realism.

Current railguns load like old-school cannons, with the round inserted in the breech. They definitely can't shoot 250 rounds a second either. 

That said, yeah, the Grattler needs at least 100 rounds in the magazine. 25 is way too low.

Still not fixed/bug is back: In Vay Hek Trial players disconnecting in 2nd stage 'puzzle' makes mission uncompleteable, for example two players disconnect and the mission still requires the original amount of pads to be stepped on. Started with 7 players, 2 disconnected and every time the final player got on their pad the mission did not progress to the hijack.

so was using the grattler and wanted to thank DE for the nerf another example of a ok decent weapon made useless. They said it went from 250 rounds to 25. But, what they didn't say is that it take approximately a min and an half to reload thus requireing you to use your abilities and melee. just to stay alive. I can understand perhaps you thought it had to many rounds but I believe the reduction. was to much. Not that it was needed at all. but at least get it a 100 rounds to make it affective. I mean Damn even with a my exp booster this is gonna take for ever to lvl.

And I've asked this in the past and no one will answer me. If the Archwing has abilities much like our warframes. Why please tell me, does it not have a secondary weapon?

you counted it taking a minute and a half... well I remember it being long, but yeah if that is how long it takes to reload, and once more considering its size, and its use in space, or underwater it really should have between 250-500 rounds. Considering a tank carries at least 2,000 rounds, and a battleship carries 4,500. The one carrying 2,000 was a piece of junk anti-air fire tank too... So carrying less than a thousand, but more than 100 is much more reasonable... Taking that long to reload, and only carrying 25 is illogical even for a era of futuristic science...

You should also make Night Equinox's sleep effect allies too. So during Cephalon capture we can put to sleep our ally holding the flag giving them time to plan, and the other three time to clear out anyone pursuing, and actively attacking the cephalon holder before allowing them to move on again. That would be so cool... or maybe make it so putting an enemy to sleep causes them to drop the cephalon.

dude... it was mastery fodder anyway... Velocitus, and Imperator are the two best guns for archwing... everything else is fodder... as for melee the best would obviously be Centaur... That is just the thing with Archwing... Only two guns are actually worth it. The rest are really just junk with no real effective use in archwing combat other than to look cool.

I will admit for a archwing weapon that is literally based on anti-air fire weaponry, and is archwing use only it carries very little ammo compared to versions of a similar size or larger carrying up in the 2,000-4,500 rounds or more... 250 is reasonable, but still low.

Doesn't change the fact that they basically completely changed the gun after the release of the gun. Actually liked the idea of Magnetic a lot, which is why I built it in the first place. As for the mastery fodder stuff you guys always come up with, not all guns should be top-tier damage-wise. At least give us a refund of all resources for building this if they want to rework the gun into a new one. Building a Magnetic-based weapon and waking up to see you're getting an Impact/Puncture/Slash weapon is not the best way of starting your day.

Edited by CaC_Pain

Current railguns load like old-school cannons, with the round inserted in the breech. They definitely can't shoot 250 rounds a second either. 

That said, yeah, the Grattler needs at least 100 rounds in the magazine. 25 is way too low.

A fifty cal. rail gun on an aircraft carrier has 3 barrels it fires 250 rounds per second. and after so many rounds the barrels have to be changed cause they get to hot. part of the team has the job of changing barrels. My team was able to do it in 15 mins. and we chain fed from an ammo box. it fired 20 mm.'s

trying to color interior of Liset freezes game. not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Frost Changes:

• Frost’s Snow Globes can now be broken when Freeze is cast on it, causing the Snow Globe to explode and do an AoE ragdoll effect on nearby enemies.
  • Impact damage done to enemies frozen in mid-air will now do a % of health damage instead of an instant kill.
Cool so now after the hydroid nerf, we nerf frost too and pack it in something that makes it look like a frost buff, well played DE and the most players really believe you blindfolded... Edited by W4vE