Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deus_X_Machina

Tyl Regor Lying Down Bug [Megathread - Investigating]

Tyl Regor bugged himself dead after / in the first phase, suddenly lying in the middle. He still initiated his phases, but after Maniac bombards, after the flooding, was just lying dead upstairs, doing npothing, taunting, npothing can be done.

Was in a mission with my friend trying to get scanned by the sentient, and then Tyl Regor got glitched, TWICE.

in the first mission the black flicker was there and so was the sentient, so i couldn't scan him after millions of missions trying to find it. please fix this DE

https://gyazo.com/fff100b7e74067469d4c009baba0d9db

https://gyazo.com/c7b68ce1c639cb2f5f0963a6c29f1b90

He would just there in a rag doll position, nothing would happen and we couldn't kill him.

I was fighting Tyl Regor before the hotfix that came out today; beat him, restarted my game and updated and the whole deal. Then I went back to Tyl Regor (trying to farm Equinox) and he immediately said his line about bringing the ocean down and the manics spawned and then he immediately shot his robot arms at the glass ceiling and then when he respawned he just lied on the floor with no health and wasnt able to be damaged(screenshot). Also, sorry for the bad resolution and screenshot quality in general.

QQhHNuI.jpg

Extremely irritated I was playing before this update farming for equinox and no problems not a ingle one no with this hot fix now Tyl Regor is dead laying on the floor but still alive. How are we sposse to get this new warframe when the mission doesn't even work, are we going to have to wait a few days for it to be fixed cause if so that's a bunch of bull.

For like the past 5 Tyl Regor Runs I've done, everytime I defeat him in his first phase, he glitches out. He disappears and I only have to fight his Manics for his 2nd and 3rd phase. After all the Manics are defeated, he reappears lying on the ground like a capture target and I cannot kill him thus forced to abort because I cannot complete the mission.

2v36iyf.jpg

What happened to 'cause the bug': As soon as the fight with Tyl Regor started, my friends and I (Consisting of a Nova, Excalibur, Ember and Valkyr) nuked Tyl Regor down. Tyl Regor then randomly started floating in the air (While laying down, as the picture shows) and wriggled through the air till he got to his 'safezone'. The glass cracked, and the phase transitioned. We killed all but one of the adds, and Tyl Regor re-appeared wriggling on the floor. He continued to insult us while he lay there. This happened multiple times. 

GIF: https://gyazo.com/628058d7802df996e2ddb9b0b7495e69

Also encountered this, in 3 different PUGs and one solo mission. It isn't us; he's bugged.

Not a huge concern, though.  DE will fix it as soon as they can.  (I mean, c'mon, many of them are currently at a trade show.  Think they're going to let their brand new pride & joy update stay bugged while they're in front of their peers?)  Just be patient.

It's not a bug with Amprex, it's a bug with their latest hotfix. I've run him 5 times straight and he bugs every time. Similar situations for others as well. They need to fix it on their end.

So, after I noticed that my complete Codex entry on Regor had vanished after the update (which I'm a bit unhappy that DE did that) I decided finally to hunt him down and complete the entry again.

First run resulted in -no- Sharchwing experience at all (I started the map inside the base, and remained there, there were no sea exits anywhere) and resulted in my sorely underpowered Loki Prime being torn apart.

Currently in my second run, and, well...

Regor is flopping around on the deck, very clearly out of health, missing both arms, in a state where he should be very dead. And he simply isn't. There are no exits visible, the statue of Regor is crackling with Electricity, which means the sea water filling the area where I entered can and will kill me. Has anyone else encountered this bug? I know DE stated there might be some major breakage, as is par for the course with any new major update, but this is currently making this missing unplayable for me if I can't complete it.

Hey there, Tenno! 

We're aware of the issue and are currently investigated to get Tyl back on his feet. Thanks for reporting! 

Fixed: