Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time/effort Vs Reward

Steemship

Of course not... but I assumed you were since you were logging in during prime-time for NA; forgive me if I was mistaken... that being said....

why on earth would you be in a clan where nobody is on when you have time to play... that's kinda strange but to each his own... If you have a small clan of inactives it's not the fault of the game that you're never going to make progress.

I didn't? I only logged in to grab my bonus. Ran the mission because it was a good deal of credits and I was hurting after making a bunch of BPs. Usually we play together for long periods of time.

Not if it turns people off.  But, who care about the masses?  There are plenty of rich spoiled kids to milk.

So now the "masses" are dirt poor? Give me a damn break. In order to play this game in the first place you need a decent computer and an internet connection. That doesn't exactly scream poverty now does it? Don't spout off generalizations especially since the people you are talking about make it possible for you to play in the first place.

So now the "masses" are dirt poor? Give me a damn break. In order to play this game in the first place you need a decent computer and an internet connection. That doesn't exactly scream poverty now does it? Don't spout off generalizations especially since the people you are talking about make it possible for you to play in the first place.

You're the only one implying they're poor. It's just common sense that most people don't want to dump a ton of money on a game that markets its self as "free to play" when it doesn't give you any good reason to. A game that's fun and you genuinely like is more likely to get money from most people than one that constantly tries to needle money from you at every opportunity. Its why most people absolutely hate iphone games that do that.