Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

''the New What Ever Quest It's Called''

Flustershy

Yeah i mean i don't want to seem like a crybaby or something like that, but i had to bring this up sooner [rather than later]

So when U17 launched it said new mission after few hours i got this info that this ''drone'' [maybe its a banana] comes ''randomly'' on ''random'' missions to ''scan'' you.

So i proceeded to ask from my fellow clan mates do they have any insight about the mission, they said yeah do Uranus boss it came like on 3rd try for me.

So i went there and here's the problem

What is the point of having a new quest that revolves around Pure luck, so after 90 hours of farming this so called ''drone'' and not a sight of anywhere and yes i am MS 15 so i am well beyond the mastery rank 3 limit what is needed.

So if i may ask did anyone out there at DE count on the subject that maybe the RNG is so bad for someone that they cant even participate to the quest, especially when they are the only legit source of story what warframe has.

So it would be nice to be able to enjoy this ''quest'' in the game rather than watching it on Youtube.

[just an FYI i have been playing Warframe about 90 hours or so after u 17 and i sold entire equinox 4 time yes all 7 parts 4 times for credits]

So put a platnium price tag for the quest, because you cant play it for free it seems. at least that way i could get to play it someday.

So call me a cry baby or what ever i really couldn't care less about someones opinions about me.

And sorry if this is on the wrong page, don't really know where you can put bad RNG posts and sorry for bad English.

find someone who has just found he drone and follow them into the first mission of the quest. drones are guaranteed to spawn in it and if you scan it the quest will trigger for you too. then bring some other players into the quest with you too to pay it forward. i got a drone and brought a friend to see if he could just start the quest that way. triggering the quest was a good alternative result. 

Try Captures on Uranus, Desdemona specifically. It seems to be a hotspot for Sentients, but if you do not find one, continue to finish the mission. The more missions you complete, the more "interest" they have in you. Captures are really quick if you have a nice Burst DPS weapon, so it will accumulate faster than the other nodes.

I almost have a guaranteed chance of finding the Drones at that node, since I have been running over 20 times after taking Steve's advice on Twitter.