The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recon Corps Recruiting

(XBOX)Guerra072

The Recon Corps is now recruiting! Research is almost completely done with the exception of a few unimportant things. The Dojo is complete, it doesn't include the unnecessary builds in it. Mastery rank and skill level does not matter, also if you need help with anything just ask. If anyone is interested in joining please let me know.

Well I'm sort of the only member with the exception of 2-3 people who've helped a little with the Dojo. I wanted to build the necessary structures for the clan first before deciding to recruit any more people. So the clan is kinda fresh. I just need someone to start getting players now.

Smart! The higher your clan cap, (shadow, storm, mnt, moon) the more expensive to build your dojo. Four guys with resource boosters can build pretty much every room in the dojo. Also set aside about 400p to rush your rooms, so if you decide to redecorate, when you destroy the room you rushed, that plat will go into your clan vault to be used later. We have Octawism rebuilding our dojo, and that's how we get things done so quickly. Seems like you have your head in the right place, but to be fair, the price increase from ghost to shadow isn't THAT much, so you could afford to go to 30 ppl without much risk. By all means contact me if you want to check out our dojo. We have some very unique features you might enjoy. Either way, best of luck to you. When you have reached 75% max cap, message me about an alliance with The Art of War!Caduceus%20Fakwes%20Elite%20youtube%20ba

Hey, I am currently mastery rank 5 and am looking for a small, active clan to join. Unfortunately, I don't have a mic so I hope that will not be a problem. This clan seems to be very player friendly, which is what grasps my attention. I hope you will accept me as a member and hopefully I will see you soon!