The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Final Impasse Looking To Grow Our Ranks!

Abenoki

clanemblem2.0_1.png

Hey, I'm the Shogun of our little clan here

Just a little about mysel​f, I'm 26yrs old and an aspiring game designer/artist/tech enthusiast. I've been playing warframe for over 2yrs now, though with a few breaks when I'm burnt out I have around 1000+hrs in the game (don't have exact # atm). My main frame for a long time was rhino/rhino prime but as of late I primary Chroma. My Secondary frames are Frost, Valkyr, and Limbo. I'm a proud member of the Steel Meridian and use the entire weapon set for justice (hek/marelok/cleavers) so youll see a lot of justice procs. My favorite color is purple and you will see a decent amount of it with me around (my ship, the dojo, etc. all have it). I

We've been around for almost as long as Warframes been in OB but haven't really worked to grow till now. We have a dojo with all the rooms and are currently working on decorating and painting it and All research is done. We are looking for semi dedicated players, by that I mean you don't have to make it your life but play at least a few times a month. We want people who are willing to help the clan grow and succeed. This means helping each other farm mods, parts, etc.

Once we have more members we will be doing Raids as a clan.

If you're interested leave a response/pm or message me in game, I work full time so give me a bit to get back to you and invite you to the clan.

Edited by Echoa

i am completely new to game and looking for small clan to learn and level up in. in game name is Nyteangel5 and im on after 4 pm central. thx!

Hey that's no problem, new players are absolutely welcome! Ill be on tomorrow after 4pm and while I cant say there will always be someone on just yet as we are fairly small you can always pm me or message me when I'm on for help. We'll get you modded and geared asap and help you learn.

• 3 weeks later...