Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reload Bug For Kunai,

Kihia

It seems that when I use up all the shots of the Kunai and it starts auto reloading, it takes 2-10 times of the reloading animation until it finally gets done... However if i reload it before it runs out it works fine

It's strange, but i have not this bug, the kunais and other weapons with super fast reload time are reloading fine for me. Maybe i'm not looking close enought? XD how much visible is this bug? ;..;

It is a bug with fast reload weapons, from what I can tell. I have seen it happen with the Viper, Bronco, and Kunai, all of which have fast reloads. I have 2 hypotheses about what causes it.

1) Laggy or even slightly slowed gameplay often causes bugs, such as the bug where sprinting will get you stuck on stairs and ramps. This may be a similar case.

2) The reload is so fast that the game senses that the clip or magazine is empty before it reloads it, causing it to replay the reloading continuously until it sense that it is reloaded. 

At any rate, I've found that holding/mashing R will reload it eventually. In the case of it causing you to lose a good chunk of health, all I can say is you need to learn to take cover or function while running. I've done it for a while and it isn't that bad. In fact, it can be seen as a positive thing. Despite your intense ninja training, the situation is so intense that your hands are shaking, and it is making reloading difficult! It's so suspenseful! Will you reload in time? Can you survive until you've dispatched of your enemies? What on earth can I ask to complete this list of three questions? Find out next time on Warframe!

TL;DR: Mash R and deal with it.