Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Reset Still Available?

Avenwing

Well i belive that I found an exploit and DE are working to fix it now. Before you could ''donate'' all of your stuff to dojo then reset and bam all your plat is back.

Haha.

At OP,

No, I don't believe it affects anything.

Well what I want to know is if something is completed thanks to my resources do we lose that after I reset? I don't want my clan mates to lose mats that they have donated to complete this room from my actions. But I want all my plat back so I can buy some @(*()$ forma.

I was planing on doing the reset and playing this weekend also. ahhh Bad Luck Brian! Goes to reset in WarFrame, Massive glitch found, reset disabled! lol Hope they get it sorted by tomorrow at least.

They probably won't, it's the weekend. We will probably have to wait until tuesday.

I'm guessing it's more likely people buying forma with unspent plat, then using the forma on the guild and resetting to get the plat back (effectivly getting free forma, without any effort). 

The resource thing DE had to have known about before the reset got released as many comments were made about it, even DE_Steve sugested in livestream 3 to hold off on resetting until the dojo comes out.  The only reason I can think to recomend that is because it would let you use some previously gained resources, and gotten somethng for your time spent in the game previously (especially since they are loath to make us restart anyway, and the optional reset was added because it was asked for).  Though I could be looking at that comment wrong too.

I'm guessing it's more likely people buying forma with unspent plat, then using the forma on the guild and resetting to get the plat back (effectivly getting free forma, without any effort). 

The resource thing DE had to have known about before the reset got released as many comments were made about it, even DE_Steve sugested in livestream 3 to hold off on resetting until the dojo comes out.  The only reason I can think to recomend that is because it would let you use some previously gained resources, and gotten somethng for your time spent in the game previously (especially since they are loath to make us restart anyway, and the optional reset was added because it was asked for).  Though I could be looking at that comment wrong too.

The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not my clan mates materials will be wasted if I reset.

Thats a concern for me as well, so like yourself I would like to know, especially since some did buy forma for the guild.

Guess another reason why having a premium resource wasnt a great idea to add to the dojo.

Edited by Loswaith

Thats a concern for me as well, so like yourself I would like to know, especially since some did buy forma for the guild.

Guess another reason why having a premium resource wasnt a great idea to add to the dojo.

I'm starting to wonder if they think before they do anything....

I'd say they do, but dont realy consider the potential exploits in the system either.  Though who knows if the original Dojo concept ever realy was intended to have the forma (or whether that was tacked on by marketing), as purely a polarization factor it's actually not any different than the reactors/catalysts.

I'd say they do, but dont realy consider the potential exploits in the system either.  Though who knows if the original Dojo concept ever realy was intended to have the forma (or whether that was tacked on by marketing), as purely a polarization factor it's actually not any different than the reactors/catalysts.

That's how it should have stayed. It's fine for it to be rare if it doesn't block content. That was the whole issue with the old ranking system. The potatoes blocked free players from content and that was why they changed to the new mod system.

I'm fine with one or two rooms requiring forma but not the amount currently required. *cough*25 for grand hall*cough*

Edited by Avenwing