The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maul Should Work Like Striker, Swift Death, Thumper, And Warrior.

(PSN)B0XMAN517

My biggest annoyance regarding kubrows is their desire to get themselves killed in higher levels or endless missions. Even if you remove maul and bite your kubrow will still attack. What I'm proposing is to change maul to make it work like the sentinel attack mods. If you don't equip the sentinel attack mods they don't attack and I think maul should also work this way.

Edit: since people farmed for maul and it has a damage buff, adding an ability mod may be the better course of action. Since this could lead to unnecessary clutter, feedback on my feedback is always appreciated.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

Maul is not a default precept.

Your suggestion would leave most new Kubrow owners with something that cannot attack at all.

Do you not use pack leader? I rarely ever have mine go down.

I do, but when I'm doing a mission where enemies one shot everything, I want my kubrow by my side not attacking enemies that he can't damage. To address your first point, the mod would need to be changed to an ability same as sentinels or an attack ability (or don't attack) could be added. It's an invasive rework, but one I feel is needed unless DE developed kubrow commands. Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517