Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Possibly Get A Paris Prime Skin In The Future?

Coldstreme

Being one of my first prime weapons, I really enjoyed the paris prime in the beginning, but as time went on I started to loathe the design, I do not think it looks good at all. Others call it the toilet bowand other things, and honestly I do not think much differently from them. This weapons design doesn't sit well or look good on most or any frames 

(My opinion of course, the new 'hide while holstered' helps hide my shame sometimes)

Now I really like using this bow for its stats (Mostly puncture, 100%+ crit) it feels like a good weapon when I use it, but that feeling goes away when I glance at the model of the weapon, I do not feel proud to be using this weapon at all. With the debate between Dread vs. Paris prime, I see people simply choosing dread to use on every mission just because it doesnt look horrible.

(Yes I know 3-4x CP + slash procs, la-la-la) Even new players see bows in this game, look up the best bows. and it comes down to dread/PP, they look up the weapons and they immediately pick dread, because it looks better (bows still look tiny in this game)

A simple skin for paris prime (and dread if possible to make it 'even') would greatly please us bow/stealth users, I would gladly pay upwards of 100 platinum for a simple bow skin for paris prime. I do not know what it would be called, you could make up a name or use previous ones like prisma, mara, wraith, vandal, or even make a skin bundle like the ormolu bundle. 

TL;DR

I think the paris primes model is unpleasant and it would be great if we could get an alternative model/skin for the PP

(That doesnt have the yin/yang toilet seat going on preferably)

Edited by Coldstreme