The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag: The Bullet Attracting Experience

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

Lately I have been experiencing a lot of use of the bullet attractor power. Now with this update powers are much more prevalent and because of that bullet attractor is a much more common cast.

BA essentially creates this huge sphere around the target and any bullet that hits the sphere is guaranteed a kill.

I feel that the sphere is way to big, and upon casting can simple give a guaranteed kill regardless of what measures you take as the receiver. I only ask, and hopefully some of the pvp community can agree with me, is to SLIGHTLY reduce the size of the sphere. In order to accommodate the new movement system with respect to the players being able to counter and or evade the attack.

Yes I agree. And all bullets that hit the shower should not be headshots. There should be a 5% that's bullet will be a headshot.

I think that weapons with a higher accuracy should have a higher chance to headshot, just to take every aspect of a weapon into play.

Now with this update powers are much more prevalent and because of that bullet attractor is a much more common cast.

There are only two powers in the game where I deem broken. Slash Dash and Sleep. The rest is possibly synonymous to the inability to counter power users with means other than powers.

Like I said before, you wait a bit and you'll make other threads complaining about other powers when they're discovered and abused. 

or yall could aim... you know? prioritize your targets... not charge head on... approach from behind... you know you are ninjas, stealth kill the mag. I was in a round with 5 mags. Only suffered from bullet attractor once becuase i was being careful about how i approached. And I won the annihilation first place. (I was running, Ash P, Burston p, AkVasto, Fang p)

Like I said before, you wait a bit and you'll make other threads complaining about other powers when they're discovered and abused.

I'm not complaining, I made an observation, I considered the intention of powers in the game then compared the power in question to all the other powers in its class. Concluded and made a suggestion.

Like I said in most of my posts, most of the powers are in a good place with a few exceptions. I still stand by that.

But of course your toxicity and NAcL levels are off the charts and you have to comment on players rather than the game itself.

Edited by Eureka.seveN

Yeah, Bullet attractor is the cheapest thing in PvP. I've killed myself because someone put bullet attractor on me. Turbulence doesn't even work against it. (not like turbulence worked in the first place)

There are just some abilities that shouldn't be in PvP. 

I've never actually seen you in PvP. Do you even know what your talking about? (i play in all regions)

To be honest, I feel it is fine.  Why? We have some players that just run around all day waiting for their ultimate (mostly oberon).

Removing the ability to damage yourself with bullet attractor is good though.

Edited by Hueminator

I still think they could balance it properly by making it last significantly less than what it's lasting atm... you literally have to stay out of a fight and try to hide for at least 10 seconds which is ridiculous... if the mag is fast enough to catch up to you it's a guaranteed kill... if they lowered the time to 4 or 5 seconds it would be significantly more balanced as that would mean you have time to get to cover and not get wrecked before it wears out, less likely to be picked off as well by a random person also shooting at you in FFA...