The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Storm Chasers Recruitment

ShowHBK

Hello Everyone!

We are an established clan of 13 active members who are looking for more people who are enthusiastic about playing not only Warframe but other games as well (League, Minecraft, Hearthstone, and many more). We play Warframe and League of Legends primarily and consist of many closely knit friends who are looking to find more gamers to have fun and just play games. We are a group of people who enjoy all aspects of gaming and many of us are laid back and enjoy having a good time. Our current group is 18+ years old and we ask that new members at the very least be 16+. We mainly ask this because we try and avoid drama and attempt to deal with any issues head on. Remember, gaming is for fun and enjoyment... not creating new problems. =D

Overview:

* Dojo with all current research done

* We farm mods constantly

* We do tower runs very frequently 

* Multiple friendly members

* Ventrilo with many different gaming channels

* We play multiple different games, feel free to ask which games we play... odds are... we play it. 

If you are interested in joining a great group of people who love gaming in general then please let us know and we would love to have you join us. 

For more information PM the following in game:

Overlord: Negavoid

Soldier: ShowHBK

Soldier: SwaTxShoT

Edited by ShowHBK

Hi! I'd be interested in joining your clan. I have two friends whom I always play Warframe with, LLN99 & Fastsupersaiyan, and usually it's been JUST us. I'm Mastery Rank 4, and fairly new, still trying to learn mechanics of the game as well, and we find that it'd be a lot better to have a group of people around who know a good bit about Warframe and can help us do void runs, answer questions, and just generally make a good environment for us to be in.

I mention that all of us are friends so you guys know we all operate together majority of the time, but all of them should post their applications separately. My IGN is: Xarth

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Heyo! I'm pretty interested  in joining your clan. I have my two friends who i play with, Xarth & Fastsupersaiyan, usually its just us farming and stuff. I'm mastery rank 11, almost 12 so it would be nice to be able to join in with you guys.

IGN is LLN99

Would be nice to hear from you guys!

Hi! I'd be interested in joining your clan. I have two friends whom I always play Warframe with, LLN99 & Fastsupersaiyan, and usually it's been JUST us. I'm Mastery Rank 4, and fairly new, still trying to learn mechanics of the game as well, and we find that it'd be a lot better to have a group of people around who know a good bit about Warframe and can help us do void runs, answer questions, and just generally make a good environment for us to be in.

I mention that all of us are friends so you guys know we all operate together majority of the time, but all of them should post their applications separately. My IGN is: Xarth

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Heyo! I'm pretty interested  in joining your clan. I have my two friends who i play with, Xarth & Fastsupersaiyan, usually its just us farming and stuff. I'm mastery rank 11, almost 12 so it would be nice to be able to join in with you guys.

IGN is LLN99

Would be nice to hear from you guys!

Sounds great!

I am at work right now and will not be online until 5:30 PM EST 

Go ahead and msg Negavoid if the three of you want invites during the daytime. If you don't catch him then i'll be online tonight at the time listed above. We tend to have all of us on Ventrilo when we are in game but it is not required. 

Talk to you both soon,