Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any One Know How To Get To All The Sercret Areas In Void Levels?

Kato-san

If you are talking about the Vaults then no, you don't need a Prime.

Vaults are typically hidden behind walls. Stepping on large White/Gold pressure plates will pop a door open and you need to reach the door and get through before it slides shut Indiana Jones style. There are normally numerous Lasers and Slowfields and nasty things waiting for you.

I'm pretty sure there is at least one vault in every single Void instance. They tend to drops 2-5 mods. If you get lucky you might snag more. Those mods seem to have a particularly high chance of being Rare or one of the newer Mods.

I don't have a perfect count but I'm fairly certain the most common version of the Vault is open for about 15-20 seconds before closing. If you miss it then you are screwed. It can only be opened once and at least one player has to get inside to hit the button within to open it permanently.

I've managed to find more than one in an instance. The Void maps are HUGE, man! I love exploring all of it. I swear the timer is less than 15-20 seconds, though. Might just feel like it while you're leaping past enemies over a slow-bridge-of-doom fraught with near-instakill rotating laser cubes trying to get to the door before it closes. :P

I've managed to find more than one in an instance. The Void maps are HUGE, man! I love exploring all of it. I swear the timer is less than 15-20 seconds, though. Might just feel like it while you're leaping past enemies over a slow-bridge-of-doom fraught with near-instakill rotating laser cubes trying to get to the door before it closes. :P

You do realize you can just shoote the enemyes/lasers, before you set off the trigger right,.. ;)