The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 17 Lf Mature, High Mr Clan That Frequently Groups And Raids

(PSN)Gangalito

I'm MR 17, looking for a decently sized clan who are comprised of mature individuals with a high average MR that regularly group and do raids.

I've been in my current clan for over a year and I've had a good run with them, but they almost never do things together.  I'm mostly looking to do raid stuff with the clan  but honestly any type of grouping would be welcome.

I'm a pretty helpful person.  I don't like random invites but if you ask I will usually help when I finish what I'm doing.  I have a mic and everything that comes with being MR 17, every frame, most of the weapons, high end mods, blah blah.

Let me stress, doing things together as a clan is important to me, especially raiding.  I'd like to experience all the games content and I can't get that where I'm at.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm MR 17, looking for a decently sized clan who are comprised of mature individuals with a high average MR that regularly group and do raids.

I've been in my current clan for over a year and I've had a good run with them, but they almost never do things together.  I'm mostly looking to do raid stuff with the clan  but honestly any type of grouping would be welcome.

I'm a pretty helpful person.  I don't like random invites but if you ask I will usually help when I finish what I'm doing.  I have a mic and everything that comes with being MR 17, every frame, most of the weapons, high end mods, blah blah.

Let me stress, doing things together as a clan is important to me, especially raiding.  I'd like to experience all the games content and I can't get that where I'm at.

Hi send me a msg and friend request and i'll take it from there ;)

Shadow Ravens Clan - http://tinyurl.com/nncf4t7

hsn88k.jpg

★The Shadow Ravens dojo is beautifully decked out in Black and Red and has 100% research completed.

★We dont ask for mods, platt, primeparts, or anything of our members unless they are really enjoying the clan and feel like pitching in (which is always appreciated :D ).

★ 90/100 Members.

★ 2 week inactivity limit

★ Top 10 on leaderboards

★ Founding Clan of one of the top Alliances in Warframe.

hi mate if you are still looking for a clan i am co warlord of an established mountain clan Sovereign Of Bane, we are into everything we run raids, we conclave, we were heavily involved in rail conflicts and Clan events 

this is my clan advertisment link if you would like to look at it https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/515595-new-and-veteran-tenno-looking-for-supportguidance/ if you like what you see you can hit me up  in game or on psn i will be online for approx 8-9 hours from now otherwise the other clan contacts will be online 24-7 if you have any questions, queries. thank you for your time, look forward to hearing from you soon... ADZ